Evaluation of Cohesion Policy in Romania: new perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jupille, Joseph, 1999. "The European Union and International Outcomes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 409-425, April.
- Kato, Junko, 1996. "Institutions and Rationality in Politics â€“ Three Varieties of Neo-Institutionalists," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 553-582, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Takashi Sagara, 2018. "Specialist is Needed in Analysing Policy-Making," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 4(4), pages 58-66, 04-2018.
- Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2003. "Rules for the disposition of tariff revenues and the determination of common external tariffs in customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 387-416, August.
- Jonathan Bradbury, 2006. "Territory and Power Revisited: Theorising Territorial Politics in the United Kingdom after Devolution," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 54(3), pages 559-582, October.
- Kai A. Konrad & Thomas R. Cusack, 2013.
"Hanging Together or Being Hung Separately: The Strategic Power of Coalitions where Bargaining Occurs with Incomplete Information,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Konrad, Kai A. & Cusack, Thomas R., 2013. "Hanging together or being hung separately: The strategic power of coalitions where bargaining occurs with incomplete information," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Cusack, Thomas R., 2013. "Hanging Together or Being Hung Separately: The Strategic Power of Coalitions where Bargaining Occurs with Incomplete Information," VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79967, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alasdair R. Young, 2001. "Extending European Cooperation: The European Union and the 'New' International Trade Agenda," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Cornelia Woll & Sophie Jacquot, 2010. "Using Europe: Strategic Action in Multi-Level Politics," Post-Print hal-01023857, HAL.
- Fürstenberg, Kai, 2020. "Verwaltungsmodernisierung als institutioneller Wandel - Grundlagen und Mechanismen," SocArXiv zrvmg, Center for Open Science.
- Sophie Jacquot & Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Usage of European Integration – Europeanisation from a Sociological Perspective," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8391, Sciences Po.
- Sophie Jacquot & Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Usage of European Integration - Europeanisation from a Sociological Perspective," Post-Print hal-01019642, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll & Sophie Jacquot, 2010. "Using Europe: Strategic Action in Multi-Level Politics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f5vtl5h9a73, Sciences Po.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Cusack, Thomas R., 2014. "Hanging Together or Hanged Separately: The Strategic Power of Coalitions where Bargaining Occurs with Incomplete Information," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 920-940.
- Henry Farrell & Adrienne Héritier, 2006. "Codecision and Institutional Change," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 41, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Solingen, Etel & Ozyurt, Saba Şenses, 2004. "Mare Nostrum? The Sources, Logic, and Dilemmas of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt4kj4q4c8, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Mark A. Pollack, 2007. "The New Institutionalisms and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0031, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Newman, Abraham, 2006. "Struggling Over Civil Liberties: The Troubled Foundations of the West," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt0411j8nk, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2000. "Institutions in comparative policy research," MPIfG Working Paper 00/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Büchs, Annette, 2009. "The Resilience of Authoritarian Rule in Syria under Hafez and Bashar Al-Asad," GIGA Working Papers 97, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCohesion Policy; programmes; evaluation function; evaluation plan; results;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2017:v:9:i:3:p:423-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.