The International Energy Agency after 35 years: Reform needs and institutional adaptability
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Peter A. & Taylor, Rosemary C. R., 1996. "Political science and the three new institutionalisms," MPIfG Discussion Paper 96/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Emerson, Sarah A., 2006. "When should we use strategic oil stocks?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3377-3386, December.
- Koremenos, Barbara & Lipson, Charles & Snidal, Duncan, 2001. "The Rational Design of International Institutions," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(04), pages 761-799, September.
- Toner, Glen, 1987. "The international energy agency and the development of the stocks decision," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Bruno Frey, 2008. "Outside and inside competition for international organizations—from analysis to innovations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 335-350, December.
- Keohane, Robert O., 1982. "The demand for international regimes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 325-355, March.
- Simon Hug & Thomas König, 2007. "Domestic structures and constitution-building in an international organization: Introduction," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 105-113, June.
- Keppler, Jan Horst & Kérébel, Cécile, 2009. "La gouvernance mondiale de l'énergie," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/141, Paris Dauphine University.
- Wallander, Celeste A., 2000. "Institutional Assets and Adaptability: NATO After the Cold War," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 705-735, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:4:y:2009:i:3:p:293-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.