The International Energy Agency after 35 years: Reform needs and institutional adaptability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keohane, Robert O., 1982. "The demand for international regimes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 325-355, March.
- Emerson, Sarah A., 2006. "When should we use strategic oil stocks?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3377-3386, December.
- Simon Hug & Thomas König, 2007. "Domestic structures and constitution-building in an international organization: Introduction," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 105-113, June.
- Bruno Frey, 2008. "Outside and inside competition for international organizations—from analysis to innovations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 335-350, December.
- Toner, Glen, 1987. "The international energy agency and the development of the stocks decision," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Wallander, Celeste A., 2000. "Institutional Assets and Adaptability: NATO After the Cold War," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 705-735, September.
- Koremenos, Barbara & Lipson, Charles & Snidal, Duncan, 2001. "The Rational Design of International Institutions," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(04), pages 761-799, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter A. & Taylor, Rosemary C. R., 1996. "Political science and the three new institutionalisms," MPIfG Discussion Paper 96/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazen Labban, 2012. "Preempting Possibility: Critical Assessment of the IEA's World Energy Outlook 2010," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 375-393, January.
- Hugh Dyer & Maria Julia Trombetta (ed.), 2013. "International Handbook of Energy Security," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15019.
- Van de Graaf, Thijs, 2012. "Obsolete or resurgent? The International Energy Agency in a changing global landscape," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 233-241.
- Lesage, Dries & Van de Graaf, Thijs & Westphal, Kirsten, 2010. "G8+5 collaboration on energy efficiency and IPEEC: Shortcut to a sustainable future?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6419-6427, November.
- Heubaum, Harald & Biermann, Frank, 2015. "Integrating global energy and climate governance: The changing role of the International Energy Agency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 229-239.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Energy Agency; Institutional change; International organizations; Global energy governance; New institutionalism; F53; F55; F59; Q48; Q49;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:4:y:2009:i:3:p:293-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.