Interactions among intergovernmental organizations in the anti-corruption realm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ness, Gayl D. & Brechin, Steven R., 1988. "Bridging the gap: international organizations as organizations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 245-273, March.
- Hall, Peter A. & Taylor, Rosemary C. R., 1996. "Political science and the three new institutionalisms," MPIfG Discussion Paper 96/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:52-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nina Hall, 2015. "Money or Mandate? Why International Organizations Engage with the Climate Change Regime," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 15(2), pages 79-97, May.
More about this item
KeywordsInteractions; Cooperation; Intergovernmental organizations; Corruption; Organization theory; D73; D85; F50; F53;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:53-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.