Challenging path dependence? Ideational mapping of nationalism and the EU’s transformative power: The case of infrastructural politics in SEE
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:243-260_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Field, Alexander J., 1997. "Modern Housing in America: Policy Struggles in the New Deal Era. By Gail Radford. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1996. Pp. x, 273. $45.00, cloth; $17.95, paper," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(03), pages 757-758, September.
- Colin Hay & Daniel Wincott, 1998. "Structure, Agency and Historical Institutionalism," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 46(5), pages 951-957, December.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Anne Hill, M., 1997. "Investment in women's human capital : Edited by . Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 1995. 461 pp. Price: U.S. $22.95 (paper)," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 346-346, June.
- Yee, Albert S., 1996. "The causal effects of ideas on policies," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(01), pages 69-108, December.
- Steunenberg, Bernard & Dimitrova, Antoaneta, 2007. "Compliance in the EU enlargement process: The limits of conditionality," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 11, June.
- Ikenberry, G. John & Kupchan, Charles A., 1990. "Socialization and hegemonic power," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 283-315, June.
- Robert Ladrech, 1994. "Europeanization of Domestic Politics and Institutions: The Case of France," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Theodoros Andrianos & Michalis Karakotsoglou & Charalampos Rizos, 2006. "Egnatia Highway and Pan-European Corridor 8: Complementarity Or Competition?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p771, European Regional Science Association.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
- Hall, Peter A. & Taylor, Rosemary C. R., 1996. "Political science and the three new institutionalisms," MPIfG Discussion Paper 96/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Goldstein, Judith, 1989. "The impact of ideas on trade policy: the origins of U.S. agricultural and manufacturing policies," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 31-71, December.
More about this item
Keywordshistorical institutionalism; ideas; constructivist institutionalism; ideational theory; political decision making; path dependence; multi-level governance; democratization; Europeanization; nationalism; national doctrines; Megale Idea; San Stefano; regional cooperation; transport infrastructure; Balkans; Balkan cooperation; Greece; Bulgaria.;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-06-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2011-06-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .