The causal effects of ideas on policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ecker-Ehrhardt, Matthias, 2002. "Die deutsche Debatte um die EU-Osterweiterung: Ein Vergleich ihres ideellen Vorder- und Hintergrundes," Discussion Papers, Research Group International Politics P 02-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Yebra, Covadonga Meseguer, 2000. "Learning and economic policy choices with an application to IMF agreements," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Baxandall, Phineas, 2002. "Explaining differences in the political meaning of unemployment across time and space," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 469-502.
- Christoph Engel, 2003. "Market Definition As a Social Construction (Marktabgrenzung als soziale Konstruktion)," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2003_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Falk Reckling, 2000. "Das Grollen und Donnern der Volkswirtschaftslehre," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(2), pages 251-255, May.
- Klimov, Blagoy, 2010. "Challenging path dependence? Ideational mapping of nationalism and the EU’s transformative power: The case of infrastructural politics in SEE," MPRA Paper 30985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferguson, Julie & Huysman, Marleen & Soekijad, Maura, 2010. "Knowledge Management in Practice: Pitfalls and Potentials for Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1797-1810, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:50:y:1996:i:01:p:69-108_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.