European identity discourses in the contested neighborhood of Europe and Russia: The case of Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen White & Ian McAllister & Margot Light & John Löwenhardt, 2002. "A European or a Slavic Choice? Foreign Policy and Public Attitudes in Post-Soviet Europe," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 181-202.
- Kornely Kakachia & Salome Minesashvili & Levan Kakhishvili, 2018. "Change and Continuity in the Foreign Policies of Small States: Elite Perceptions and Georgia’s Foreign Policy Towards Russia," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(5), pages 814-831, May.
- Hall, Peter A. & Taylor, Rosemary C. R., 1996. "Political science and the three new institutionalisms," MPIfG Discussion Paper 96/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sasha Quahe, 2018. "EU in crisis: what implications for climate and energy policy?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 169-182, June.
- Steffi Heinecke, 2016. "The Gradual Transformation of the Polish Public Science System," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009. "Comparative historical institutional analysis of German, English and American economics," MPRA Paper 48173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Broich, Tobias, 2017. "Do authoritarian regimes receive more Chinese development finance than democratic ones? Empirical evidence for Africa," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 180-207.
- Raitio, Kaisa, 2013. "Discursive institutionalist approach to conflict management analysis — The case of old-growth forest conflicts on state-owned land in Finland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 97-103.
- Reale, Filippo Gian-Antonio, 2017. "Liberalization, hysteresis, and labor relations in Western European commercial aviation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/16, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Romanova, Tatiana, 2014. "Russian energy in the EU market: Bolstered institutionsand their effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 44-53.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emil Evenhuis, 2017. "Institutional change in cities and regions: a path dependency approach," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 10(3), pages 509-526.
- Reibling, Nadine & Ariaans, Mareike & Wendt, Claus, 2019. "Worlds of Healthcare: A Healthcare System Typology of OECD Countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 611-620.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "The diversity of organisational forms in banking: France, Italy and Spain 1900-2000," MPRA Paper 14838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minh Thị Hải Võ & Karl Löfgren, 2019. "An institutional analysis of the fiscal autonomy of public hospitals in Vietnam," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 90-107, January.
- Baum, Fran & Ziersch, Anna & Freeman, Toby & Javanparast, Sara & Henderson, Julie & Mackean, Tamara, 2020. "Strife of Interests: Constraints on integrated and co-ordinated comprehensive PHC in Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 248(C).
- Kaplan Yilmaz, 2017. "China’s OBOR as a Geo-Functional Institutionalist Project," Baltic Journal of European Studies, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 7-23, June.
- Fleischman, Forrest D., 2014. "Why do Foresters Plant Trees? Testing Theories of Bureaucratic Decision-Making in Central India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 62-74.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2007. "Governing the Economy," Working Papers 200739, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Leubolt, Bernhard., 2014. "Social policies and redistribution in South Africa," ILO Working Papers 994854833402676, International Labour Organization.
- Aaron Schneider, 2006. "Responding to fiscal stress: Fiscal institutions and fiscal adjustment in four Brazilian states," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 402-425.
- Antonella Rita Ferrara & Rosanna Nisticò, 2019. "Does Institutional Quality Matter for Multidimensional Well-Being Inequalities? Insights from Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 1063-1105, October.
- Resnick, Danielle & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl & Mather, David, 2015.
"Conceptualizing drivers of policy change in agriculture, nutrition, and food security: The kaleidoscope model:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1414, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Resnick, Danielle & Babu, Suresh & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl L. & Mather, David, 2015. "Conceptualizing Drivers Of Policy Change In Agriculture, Nutrition, And Food Security: The Kaleidoscope Model," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 258732, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Hatani, Faith, 2016. "Institutional plasticity in public-private interactions: Why Japan’s port reform failed," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 923-936.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean identity; Ukraine; color revolution; Russo-Ukrainian war;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ekhdps:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuekde.html .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuekde.html .