Social Mechanisms in the Establishment of the European Economic and Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ROBERT H. BATES & RUI J. P. De FIGUEIREDO Jr. & BARRY R. WEINGAST, 1998.
"The Politics of Interpretation: Rationality, Culture, and Transition,"
Politics & Society, , vol. 26(2), pages 221-256, June.
- ROBERT H. BATES & RUI J. P. de FIGUEIREDO Jr. & BARRY R. WEINGAST, 1998. "The Politics of Interpretation: Rationality, Culture, and Transition," Politics & Society, , vol. 26(4), pages 603-642, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sean Gailmard, 2020. "Game theory and the study of American political development," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 185(3), pages 335-357, December.
- Iain Hampsher‐Monk & Andrew Hindmoor, 2010. "Rational Choice and Interpretive Evidence: Caught between a Rock and a Hard Place?," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 58(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Paul Aligica, 2007. "Uncertainty, human action and scenarios," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 293-312, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropeanization; neo-institutionalism; negative integration; EMU; EMU; Euro; Single Market; economic integration; Amsterdam Treaty; Maastricht Treaty; Nice Treaty;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:scpoxx:p0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.cee.sciences-po.fr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Linda AMRANI (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.cee.sciences-po.fr .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.