Report NEP-EEC-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerstin Bernoth & Burcu Erdogan, 2010. "Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads: A Time-Varying Coefficient Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1078, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Raphael Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2010. "Globalization and inflation in Europe," Globalization Institute Working Papers 65, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "Determinants of the exchange market pressure in the euro-candidate countries," MPRA Paper 26933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl, 2010. "Automatic Stabilizers and Economic Crisis: US vs. Europe," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-02, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Alfio Cerami, 2009. "Social Mechanisms in the Establishment of the European Economic and Monetary Union," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Silvia Sgherri & Hanan Morsy, 2010. "After the Crisis; Assessing the Damage in Italy," IMF Working Papers 10/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi & Paolo Paesani, 2010. "Quoted Spreads and Trade Imbalance Dynamics in the European Treasury Bond Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1080, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Escudero, Veronica & Marx, Paul & Tobin, Steven, 2010. "The Impact of the Crisis on Employment and the Role of Labour Market Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 5320, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leonor Coutinho & Luc De Wulf & Santiago Florez & Cyrus Sassanpour, 2010. "Study on Quality of Public Finances in Support of Growth in the Mediterranean Partner Countries of the EU," CASE Network Reports 0094, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sandrine Levasseur & Sandrine Levasseur, 2010. "International outsourcing over the business cycle: some intuition for Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yuliya Makarova & Anna Ilyina & Christian Schmieder & Eugenio M Cerutti, 2010. "Bankers Without Borders? Implications of Ring-Fencing for European Cross-Border Banks," IMF Working Papers 10/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Herzberg, 2010. "Assessing the Risk of Private Sector Debt Overhang in the Baltic Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/250, International Monetary Fund.