The Impact of the Crisis on Employment and the Role of Labour Market Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy Bechara & Anica Kramer & Sylvi Rzepka, 2015.
"Labour market dynamics and worker heterogeneity during the Great Recession – Evidence from Europe,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bechara, Peggy & Kramer, Anica & Rzepka, Sylvi, 2014. "Labour Market Dynamics and Worker Heterogeneity During the Great Recession – Evidence from Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 499, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bechara, Peggy & Kramer, Anica & Rzepka, Sylvi, 2015. "Labour Market Dynamics and Worker Heterogeneity during the Great Recession: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessio Brown & Johannes Koettl, 2015.
"Active labor market programs - employment gain or fiscal drain?,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Koettl, Johannes, 2012. "Active Labor Market Programs: Employment Gain or Fiscal Drain?," IZA Discussion Papers 6880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Köttl, Johannes, 2012. "Active labor market programs employment gain or fiscal drain?," Kiel Working Papers 1785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gamberoni, Elisa & Von Uexkull, Erik & Weber, Sebastian, 2010.
"The Roles of Openness and Labor Market Institutions for Employment Dynamics during Economic Crises,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 29, pages 1-5, August.
- Elisa Gamberoni & Erik Von Uexkull & Sebastian Weber, 2010. "The Roles of Openness and Labor Market Institutions for Employment Dynamics during Economic Crises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10155, The World Bank.
- Gamberoni, Elisa. & von Uexkull, Erik. & Weber, Sebastian., 2010. "The role of openness and labour market institutions for employment dynamics during economic crises," ILO Working Papers 994618973402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy Bechara & Anica Kramer & Sylvi Rzepka, 2014. "Labour Market Dynamics and Worker Heterogeneity During the Great Recession – Evidence from Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0499, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Lothar Funk, 2010. "Die europäische Flexicurity-Strategie : ein Überblick zu wichtigen Vor- und Nachteilen. The European Flexicurity-Strategy : A Survey on Important Pros and Cons," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 15, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Lothar Funk, 2010. "Die europäische Flexicurity-Strategie : ein Überblick zu wichtigen Vor- und Nachteilen. The European Flexicurity-Strategy : A Survey on Important Pros and Cons," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe15, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Kassinis, George I. & Stavrou, Eleni T., 2013. "Non-standard work arrangements and national context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 464-477.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2011. "Regional labor demand and national labor market institutions in the EU15," HWWI Research Papers 112, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Betcherman, Gordon, 2014. "Labor market regulations : what do we know about their impacts in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6819, The World Bank.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "Labour Market Institutions: Sensitivity to the Cycle and Impact of the Crisis in European Regions," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(3), pages 375-385, July.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:121 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Vita, Glauco & Livanos, Ilias & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "Involuntary non-standard employment: evidence from Italian regions," MPRA Paper 58117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwander, Hanna, 2015. "Labor market risks in times of welfare state transformation," TranState Working Papers 192, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Zenia Hellgren & Inma Serrano, 2017. "Transnationalism and Financial Crisis: The Hampered Migration Projects of Female Domestic Workers in Spain," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, January.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okechukwu, Cassandra & Bacic, Janine & Cheng, Kai-Wen & Catalano, Ralph, 2012. "Smoking among construction workers: The nonlinear influence of the economy, cigarette prices, and antismoking sentiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(8), pages 1379-1386.
- Luciana Méndez Errico, 2013. "The Impacts of Social Networks on Immigrants’ Employment Prospects: The Spanish Case 1997-2007," Working Papers wpdea1301, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Paulina Broniatowska & Aleksandra Majchrowska & Zbigniew ¯ó³kiewski, 2015. "Does minimum wage reduce youth employment on regional labour markets in Poland?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2015, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:461897 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; employment; EPL; institutions; dual labour markets; flexibility;
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-12-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.