Study on Quality of Public Finances in Support of Growth in the Mediterranean Partner Countries of the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vito Tanzi & Howell H. Zee, 1997. "Fiscal Policy and Long-Run Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 179-209, June.
- Semmler, Willi & Greiner, Alfred & Diallo, Bobo & Rezai, Armon & Rajaram, Anand, 2007.
"Fiscal policy, public expenditure composition, and growth theory and empirics,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4405, The World Bank.
- Willi, Semmlero & Alfred, Greiner & Bobo, Diallo & Anand, Rajaram & Armon, Rezai, 2011. "Fiscal policy, public expenditure composition and growth. theory and empirics," MPRA Paper 35997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mr. Peter S. Heller, 2005. "Understanding Fiscal Space," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 2005/004, International Monetary Fund.
- Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya, 2008. "Public spending and outcomes: Does governance matter?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 96-111, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Case, 2009. "Study on quality of public finances in support of growth in the Mediterranean partner countries of the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 394, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2011. "Growth Implications of Structure and Size of Public Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 404, WIFO.
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Ismael Sanz, 2016.
"Does the Composition of Government Expenditure Matter for Long-Run GDP Levels?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(4), pages 522-547, August.
- Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanz, Ismael, 2014. "Does the Composition of Government Expenditure Matter for Long-run GDP Levels?," Working Paper Series 3516, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Dinh Thanh, Su & Hart, Neil & Canh, Nguyen Phuc, 2020. "Public spending, public governance and economic growth at the Vietnamese provincial level: A disaggregate analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(4).
- Iyad Dhaoui, 2019. "Healthcare system efficiency and its determinants: A two-stage Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) from MENA countries," Working Papers 1320, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.
- World Bank, 2009. "Liberia - 2008 Public Expenditure Management and Financial Accountability Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3082, The World Bank.
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru & Sawadogo, Pegdéwendé Nestor, 2021.
"Does the composition of government spending matter for government bond spreads?,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 409-420.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & Pegdéwendé Nestor Sawadogo, 2020. "Does the composition of government spending matter for government bond spreads?," Post-Print hal-02887274, HAL.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & Pegdéwendé Nestor Sawadogo, 2021. "Does the composition of government spending matter for government bond spreads?," Post-Print hal-03136159, HAL.
- Reinhard Mechler & Stefan Hochrainer & Asbjørn Aaheim & Håkon Salen & Anita Wreford, 2010. "Modelling economic impacts and adaptation to extreme events: Insights from European case studies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(7), pages 737-762, October.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2002. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe: Italy," MPRA Paper 18045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghulam Shabbir & Mumtaz Anwar & Shahid Adil, 2016. "Corruption, Political Stability and Economic Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 689-702.
- Sudheesh Ramapurath Chemmencheri, 2016. "Social Protection as a Human Right in South Asia," Indian Journal of Human Development, , vol. 10(2), pages 236-252, August.
- Mohamed Dridi, 2014. "Corruption and Education: Empirical Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 476-493.
- Vu, Trung V., 2020.
"Economic complexity and health outcomes: A global perspective,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Vu, Trung V., 2020. "Economic complexity and health outcomes: A global perspective," MPRA Paper 101237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qiang Li & Lian An & Jing Xu & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2018. "Corruption costs lives: evidence from a cross-country study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(1), pages 153-165, January.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011. "Vazba korupce a hospodářské svobody na veřejné finance a investice nových členů EU [Corruption and Economic Freedom Links to Public Finance and Investment in New EU Members]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2011(3), pages 310-328.
- Folster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1999.
"Growth and the public sector: a critique of the critics,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 337-358, June.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1997. "Growth and the Public Sector: A Critique of the Critics," Working Paper Series 492, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jun 1998.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in the New EU Member States,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 43-71, March.
- Jan HANOUSEK & Evžen KOČENDA, 2010. "Public investment and fiscal performance in new EU member states," Departmental Working Papers 2010-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kiyoka Akimoto, 2018. "Corruption, Mortality and Fertility Rates, and Development," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Okey K. N. Mawussé, 2013. "Institutions and scientific research in Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1487-1503.
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2014. "Corruption and growth: The role of governance, public spending, and economic development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 202-215.
More about this item
Keywordspublic finance; economic growth; Mediterranean region;
All these keywords.
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2010-12-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-12-04 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2010-12-04 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-12-04 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aleksandra Polak The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Aleksandra Polak to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.