Citations for "The New Kaldor Facts: Ideas, Institutions, Population, and Human Capital"
by Charles I. Jones & Paul M. Romer
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2011.
"Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important are Wage and Price Rigidities?,"
CEIS Research Paper
211, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Sep 2011.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2014. "Productivity growth and volatility: how important are wage and price rigidities?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 306-324, January.
- Annicchiarico Barbara & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Productivity growth and volatility: How important are wage and price rigidities?," wp.comunite 0089, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important Are Wage and Price Rigidities?," Working Paper Series 02_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Duarte N. Leite & Sandra T. Silva & Óscar Afonso, 2012.
"Institutions, Economics and the Development Quest,"
FEP Working Papers
457, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Procter, Roger, 2011. "Echanching Productivity: Towards an Updated Action Agenda," Occasional Papers 11/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Deeken, Tim & Ott, Ingrid, 2014. "Integration as a spatial institution: Implications for agglomeration and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2013.
"Factor-augmenting technology choice and monopolistic competition,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 86-94.
- Jakub Growiec, 2012. "Factor-augmenting technology choice and monopolistic competition," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 129, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Jakub Growiec, 2012. "Factor-Augmenting Technology Choice and Monopolistic Competition," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_038, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2011.
"Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25, pages 209-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology diffusion and postwar growth," Working Paper Series 2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-027, Harvard Business School.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," NBER Working Papers 16378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Romer, 2010. "Technologies, Rules, and Progress: The Case for Charter Cities," Working Papers id:2471, eSocialSciences.
- Strulik, Holger, 2009.
"Knowledge and Growth in the Very Long-Run,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-414, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Strulik, Holger, 2010. "Knowledge and Growth in the Very Long-Run," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-459, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Strulik, Holger, 2012. "Knowledge and growth in the very long run," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 145, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2012.
"The Effect of Trade and Migration on Income,"
NBER Working Papers
18193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne, 2014. "Public policies, growth, and agglomeration," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100573, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010.
"Systems of innovation,"
CPB Discussion Paper
138, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Longhi, C. & Musolesi, A. & Baumont, C., 2013. "Modeling the industrial dynamics of the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration: a semiparametric approach," Working Papers 2013-10, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Alan Gelb, Christian Meyer, and Vijaya Ramachandran, 2014. "Development as Diffusion: Manufacturing Productivity and Sub-Saharan Africa’s Missing Middle - Working Paper 357," Working Papers 357, Center for Global Development.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013.
"Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch Firms,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch firms," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013003, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kate Glazebrook & Ligang Song, 2013. "Is China up to the Test? A Review of Theories and Priorities for Education Investment for a Modern China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(4), pages 56-78, 07.
- Naomi Hausman, 2012. "University Innovation, Local Economic Growth, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 12-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Loos & Peter Fettke & Barbara Weißenberger & Stephan Zelewski & Armin Heinzl & Ulrich Frank & Juhani Iivari, 2011. "What in Fact Is the Role of Stylized Facts in Fundamental Research of Business and Information Systems Engineering?," Business & Information Systems Engineering, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 107-125, April.
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2014. "The great divergence: A network approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 193, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Productivity, innovation and growth in Sri Lanka : an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6354, The World Bank.
- Roman Stöllinger & Beate Muck, 2011. "Long Term Patterns of International Merchandise Trade," FIW Specials series 001, FIW.
- Czeglédi, Pál, 2009.
"A tulajdonjogi biztonság szerepe a technológia elterjedésében
[The role of property-law security in the spread of technology]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 790-813.
- Mario Coccia, 2013. "Population and technological innovation: the optimal interaction across modern countries," CERIS Working Paper 201307, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Monga, Celestin, 2010. "The growth report and new structural economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5336, The World Bank.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010.
"Why do Management Practices Differ Across Firms and Countries?,"
CEP Occasional Papers
26, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Why Do Management Practices Differ across Firms and Countries?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 203-24, Winter.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Why do management practices differ across firms and countries?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47491, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shirai, Daichi & Nagamachi, Kohei & Eguchi, Naotaka, 2012. "The Impacts of Firms' Technology Choice on the Gender Differences in Wage and Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 56666, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jun 2014.
- Hans Gersbach & Maik T. Schneider, 2013. "On the Global Supply of Basic Research," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/175, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gelb, Alan & Meyer, Christian J. & Ramachandran, Vijaya, 2014. "Development as diffusion: Manufacturing productivity and sub-Saharan Africa.s missing middle," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Yang, Xi & Zhou, Li-An & Zhu, Tian, 2013. "Market facilitation by local government and firm efficiency : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6688, The World Bank.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Human Knowledge and a Commonsensical Measure of Human Capital: A Proposal," MPRA Paper 57670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- McKibbin, Warwick J & Stoeckel, Andrew B & Lu, YingYing, 2012.
"Global fiscal adjustment and trade rebalancing,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6044, The World Bank.
- Das, Gouranga, 2010. "Globalization, socio-institutional factors and North–South knowledge diffusion: Role of India and China as Southern growth progenitors," MPRA Paper 37252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2011.
- Stephenson, John & Yang, Qing, 2011. "Industry productivity and the Australia-New Zealand income gap," NZIER Working Paper 2011/3, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Francesco Cinnirella & Jochen Streb, 2013. "The Role of Human Capital and Innovation in Prussian Economic Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 4391, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2014. "Availability, Affordability and Volatility: the case of Hong Kong Housing Market," MPRA Paper 58770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20140033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Knowledge = Technology + Human Capital and the Lucas and Romer Production Functions," MPRA Paper 58847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garofalo, Maria Rosaria, 2011.
"Il volontariato può sostenere lo sviluppo? Riflessioni metodologiche per la costruzione di un frame work teorico
[Can the voluntary sector sustain the development path of an economy? Suggestions fo," MPRA Paper 40008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Longhi, Christian & Musolesi, Antonio & Baumont, Catherine, 2014. "Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 395-407.
- Ganong, Peter Nathan & Shoag, Daniel W, 2012. "Why Has Regional Convergence in the U.S. Stopped?," Scholarly Articles 9361381, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.