Ascent after Decline : Regrowing Global Economies after the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 83-108, January.
- Paul Schreyer, 2000. "The Contribution of Information and Communication Technology to Output Growth: A Study of the G7 Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/2, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Krugman, 2009. "The Increasing Returns Revolution in Trade and Geography," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 561-571, June.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Laxton, Douglas & Pesenti, Paolo, 2004.
"Benefits and spillovers of greater competition in Europe: a macroeconomic assessment,"
Working Paper Series
341, European Central Bank.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Douglas Laxton & Paolo Pesenti, 2004. "Benefits and spillovers of greater competition in Europe: a macroeconomic assessment," Staff Reports 182, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Douglas Laxton & Paolo Pesenti, 2004. "Benefits and spillovers of greater competition in Europe: a macroeconomic assessment," International Finance Discussion Papers 803, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tamim Bayoumi & Douglas Laxton & Paolo Pesenti, 2004. "Benefits and Spillovers of Greater Competition in Europe: A Macroeconomic Assesment," NBER Working Papers 10416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Laxton, Doug & Pesenti, Paolo, 2004. "Benefits and Spillovers of Greater Competition in Europe: A Macroeconomic Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Gust, Christopher & Marquez, Jaime, 2004.
"International comparisons of productivity growth: the role of information technology and regulatory practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 33-58, February.
- Christopher J. Gust & Jaime R. Marquez, 2002. "International comparisons of productivity growth: the role of information technology and regulatory practices," International Finance Discussion Papers 727, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Inklaar & Mary O'Mahony & Marcel Timmer, 2005.
"ICT AND EUROPE's PRODUCTIVITY PERFORMANCE: INDUSTRY-LEVEL GROWTH ACCOUNT COMPARISONS WITH THE UNITED STATES,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 505-536, December.
- Inklaar, Robert & Mahony, Mary O' & Timmer, Marcel, 2003. "ICT and Europe's productivity performance industry-level growth account comparisons with the United States," GGDC Research Memorandum 200368, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Maggi, Bernardo & Padoan, Pier Carlo & Guerrieri, Paolo, 2009. "A continuous time model of European growth, integration and technology diffusion: The role of distance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 631-640, May.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2005. "Measures of human capital: A review of the literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/10, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Leipziger, Danny, 2012. "Ascent After Decline: Challenges of Growth," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 75, pages 1-6, February.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012.
""Fiscal Devaluation" and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 443-485
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012. "'Fiscal Devaluation' and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times," NBER Working Papers 17913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Keen & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2012. "Fiscal Devaluation and Fiscal Consolidation; The VAT in Troubled Times," IMF Working Papers 12/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Barbara Fritz & Daniela Prates, 2013. "Beyond capital controls: the regulation of foreign currency derivatives markets in South Korea and Brazil after the global financial crisis," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1307, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Barbara Fritz & Daniela Prates, 2014. "The new IMF approach to capital account management and its blind spots: lessons from Brazil and South Korea," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 210-239, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .