Ascent After Decline: Challenges of Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Leipziger & William Oâ€™Boyle, 2009. "The New Economic Powers (NEPs)," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 10(3), pages 43-80, July.
- Canuto, Otaviano, 2010.
"Toward a Switchover of Locomotives in the Global Economy,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 33, pages 1-6, September.
- Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Toward a Switchover of Locomotives in the Global Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10159, The World Bank.
- Otaviano Canuto & Danny M. Leipziger, 2012. "Ascent after Decline : Regrowing Global Economies after the Great Recession," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2233, June.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2003.
"Economic development as self-discovery,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 603-633, December.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," NBER Working Papers 8952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," Working Paper Series rwp02-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self Discovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 3356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2010. "Currency Wars Yesterday and Today," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 43, pages 1-6, December.
- Otaviano Canuto & Marcelo Giugale, 2010. "The Day After Tomorrow : A Handbook on the Future of Economic Policy in the Developing World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2507, June.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12097 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Dudley, 2010. "The outlook, policy choices and our mandate," Speech 30, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:pri:cepsud:119blinder is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 2005. "Fear of Offshoring," Working Papers 83, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .