Mathiness in the Theory of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Benjamin Moll, 2014.
"Knowledge Growth and the Allocation of Time,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(1), pages 1-51.
- Benjamin Moll & Robert E. Lucas, 2011. "Knowledge Growth and the Allocation of Time," 2011 Meeting Papers 1030, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Benjamin Moll, 2011. "Knowledge Growth and the Allocation of Time," NBER Working Papers 17495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1743 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glötzl, Florentin & Aigner, Ernest, 2015. "Pluralism in the Market of Science? A citation network analysis of economic research at universities in Vienna," Ecological Economic Papers 4730, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017.
"Publish and Perish: Creative Destruction and Macroeconomic Theory,"
76825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "Publish and Perish: Creative Destruction and Macroeconomic Theory," EconStor Preprints 149994, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Vergara, Damian, 2015. "La economía y su pretensión de ciencia exacta: Un comentario respecto del ejercicio académico de la profesión," Estudios Nueva Economía, Estudios Nueva Economía, vol. 4(1), pages 17-24.
- David Dequech, 2016. "Some Institutions (Social Norms And Conventions) Of Contemporary Mainstream Economics, Macroeconomics, And Financial Economics," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 006, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Florentin Gloetzl & Ernest Aigner, 2015. "Pluralism in the Market of Science? A citation network analysis of economic research at universities in Vienna," Ecological Economics Papers ieep5, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Falkinger, Josef, 2016.
"The order of knowledge and robust action: How to deal with economic uncertainty?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-30.
- Falkinger, Josef, 2015. "The order of knowledge and robust action: How to deal with economic uncertainty?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-60, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kőrösi, Gábor, 2016.
"A lány továbbra is szolgál..
[Modelling and econometrics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 647-667.
- Jean Imbs & Basile Grassi, 2016. "Why Risky Sectors Grow Fast," 2016 Meeting Papers 1209, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gosselin, Pierre & Lotz, Aïleen & Wambst, Marc, 2016. "How To Spend It? Capital Accumulation in a Changing World," MPRA Paper 71665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2519-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:105:y:2015:i:5:p:89-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.