The Cobweb Theorem
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Emeric Lendjel, 1998. "L'origine statistique du diagramme du cobweb," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00268370, HAL.
- Maite Bl¨¢zquez & Ainhoa Herrarte & Raquel Llorente-Heras, 2015. "Evidence on the Wage Returns of Advanced Vocational Training and University Education in Spain," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 7(3), pages 1-13, September.
- Kristian Lindgren & Emma Jonson & Liv Lundberg, 2015. "Projection Of A Heterogenous Agent-Based Production Economy Model To A Closed Dynamics Of Aggregate Variables," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(05n06), pages 1-19, August.
- Berg, Ernst & Huffaker, Ray, 2015. "Explaining the German hog price cycle: A nonlinear dynamics approach," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206210, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fausto, Cavalli, 2016. "A cobweb model with alternating demand and supply functions," Working Papers 325, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2016.
- Skold, Karl Durwood, 1989. "The integration of alternative information systems: an application to the Hogs and Pigs report," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kaloyan Ganev, 2014. "Early theories of business cycle and their role on the development of economics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 39-56.
- Farkas, Beáta, 2016.
"A várakozások szerepe a közgazdasági gondolkodásban
[Expectations in thinking on economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1177-1191.
- Di Giacomo, Laura & Patrizi, Giacomo, 2010. "Methodological analysis of supply chains management applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 249-257, November.
- Aadland, David, 2004.
"Cattle cycles, heterogeneous expectations and the age distribution of capital,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1977-2002, September.
- David Aadland, 2001. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Working Papers 2002-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Others 0211002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aadland, David, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Expectations And The Age Distribution Of Capital," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19795, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hommes, Cars & Lux, Thomas, 2013.
"Individual Expectations And Aggregate Behavior In Learning-To-Forecast Experiments,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 373-401, March.
- Hommes, Cars & Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Individual expectations and aggregate behavior in learning to forecast experiments," Kiel Working Papers 1466, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hommes, C.H. & Lux, T., 2009. "Individual Expectations and Aggregate Behavior in Learning to Forcast Experiments," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Haile, Mekbib G & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Usman, Muhammed A, 2015. "Market information and smallholder farmer price expectations," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- Akio Matsumoto, 1998. "Do Government Subsidies Stabilize Or Destabilize Agricultural Markets?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(4), pages 452-466, October.
- Linde, Jona & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan, 2014.
"Strategies and evolution in the minority game: A multi-round strategy experiment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 77-95.
- Jona Linde & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra, 2013. "Strategies and Evolution in the Minority Game: A Multi- Round Strategy Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-043/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sonnemans, J. & Tuinstra, J. & Linde, J., 2013. "Strategies and Evolution in the Minority Game: A Multi- Round Strategy Experiment," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Berck, Peter & Levy, Amnon & Chowdhury, Khorshed, 2012.
"An analysis of the world's environment and population dynamics with varying carrying capacity, concerns and skepticism,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-112.
- Levy, Amnon & Berck, Peter & Chowdhury, Khorshed, 2010. "An Analysis of the World’s Environment and Population Dynamics with Varying Carrying Capacity, Concerns and Skepticism," Economics Working Papers wp10-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Thomas Barré, 2011. "Price expectations and price dynamics: the case of the rice sector in developing Asia," Working Papers hal-00630711, HAL.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1986.
"An Evaluation of the Influence of Exchange Rates on the Canadian Red Meat Sector,"
244739, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1986. "An Evaluation of the Influence of Exchange Rates on the Canadian Red Meat Sector," Working Papers 156229, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kauffman, Daniel, 1984. "An Evaluation of the Potential for a Market in Hog Contracts," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201342, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Micheli, Martin, 2016. "Local governments' indebtedness and its impact on real estate prices," Ruhr Economic Papers 605, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Elena Kostenko & Vitaly Kostenko & Volodymyr Kuznichenko & Volodymyr Lapshyn, 2015. "Model of Determination of the Dynamical Stability of Economic Systems," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 1-10, June.
- Luis A. Aguirre & Antonio Aguirre, 1997.
"A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics,"
Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 7(2), pages 9-47.
- Luís A. Aguirre & Antônio Aguirre, 1995. "A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 088, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mark Blaug, 2010. "The Stability of Equilibrium," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schaller, W. Neill, 1968. "A National Model of Agricultural Production Response," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Chaudhry, Muhammad Imran & Katchova, Ani & Miranda, Mario Javier, 2016. "Examining pricing mechanics in the poultry value chain - empirical evidence from Pakistan," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235953, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tsai, Grace Yueh-Hsiang, 1989. "A dynamic model of the U.S. cotton market with rational expectations," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000012168, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Barré, 2011. "Price expectations and price dynamics: the case of the rice sector in developing Asia," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00630711, HAL.
- repec:bla:sysdyn:v:32:y:2016:i:3-4:p:279-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edgar E. Twine & James Rude & Jim Unterschultz, 2016. "Canadian Cattle Cycles and Market Shocks," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(1), pages 119-146, March.
- Tegene, Abebayehu, 1983. "A rational expectations approach to the modelling of agricultural supply: a case study of Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800009963, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McNulty, Mark S., 1985. "Information usage in the formation of price expectations: theory and econometric tests," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Langley, Suchada Vichitakul, 1982. "The formation of price expectations: a case study of the soybean market," ISU General Staff Papers 198201010800009358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Charles O. Manasseh & Jonathan E. Ogbuabor & Obiorah K. Obinna, 2016. "Volatility and Commodity Price Dynamics in Nigeria," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1599-1607.
- Antonio Doria, Francisco, 2011. "J.B. Rosser Jr. , Handbook of Research on Complexity, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK--Northampton, MA, USA (2009) 436 + viii pp., index, ISBN 978 1 84542 089 5 (cased)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 196-204, April.
- Sekhar, C.S.C. & Roy, Devesh & Bhatt, Yogesh, 2017. "Food inflation and food price volatility in India: Trends and determinants," IFPRI discussion papers 1640, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-017-0196-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Stańko, Stanisław, 2014. "Factors affecting changes in prices and farmers' incomes on the Polish pig market," Problems of Agricultural Economics 235395, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- J. Barkley Rosser Jr & Richard P.F. Holt & David Colander, 2010. "European Economics at a Crossroads," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13585.
- Shilei Wang, 2015. "The Iterative Nature of a Class of Economic Dynamics," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(3), pages 155-168, December.
- Rosen, Sherwin & Murphy, Kevin M & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1994.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 468-492, June.
- Rosen, S. & Murphy, K.M. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1993. "Cattle Cycles," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 93-2, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Sherwin Rosen & Kevin M. Murphy & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1993. "Cattle Cycles," NBER Working Papers 4403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd, Richard & Roe, Terry L., 1978. "An Introduction To Iterative Methods For Solving Simultaneous Equation Models: Illustrations From Economics," Staff Papers 13915, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:188-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Paesani & Annalisa Rosselli, 2014. "The Case for a Supra-national Control on Commodities in the post WWII World: Novel Perspectives from FAO and Kaldor Archives," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 5-30.
- Roberta Sardone & Valentina Cardinale & Crescenzo Dell’aquila & Paola Doria & Roberto Solazzo & Alfredo Manuel De Jesus Oliveira Coelho & Etienne Montaigne & Vasco Boatto & Andrea Dal Bianco & Luigi G, 2012. "The liberalisation of planting rights in the EU wine sector," Working Papers hal-01499067, HAL.
- Langley, James A., 1983. "Regional acreage response functions for major US field crops: estimation and policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800008678, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marc Nerlove, 2010. "Cobweb Diagrams," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stępień Sebastian & Polcyn Jan, 2016. "The phenomenon of cyclical fluctuations on the pork market - global perspective," Management, Sciendo, vol. 20(1), pages 382-396, May.
- Bornstein, Gideon & Krusell, Per & Rebelo, Sï¿½rgio, 2017. "Lags, Costs and Shocks: An Equilibrium Model of the Oil Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 12047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2011. "European Economics at a Crossroads, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., Richard P. F. Holt, and David Colander," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 629-631, August.
- Emeric Lendjel, 1998. "L'origine statistique du diagramme du cobweb," Working Papers halshs-00268370, HAL.
- Anais Maillet, 2015. "Food price volatility and farmers' production decisions under imperfect information," FOODSECURE Technical papers 8, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Gideon Bornstein & Per Krusell & Sergio Rebelo, 2017. "Lags, Costs, and Shocks: An Equilibrium Model of the Oil Industry," NBER Working Papers 23423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:98-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasushi Masuda & Seungjin Whang, 1999. "Dynamic Pricing for Network Service: Equilibrium and Stability," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 857-869, June.