Bio-economic modelling of soil erosion externalities and policy options: a Tunisian case study
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10818/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nick Hanley & Clive Spash & Lorna Walker, 1995.
"Problems in valuing the benefits of biodiversity protection,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(3), pages 249-272, April.
- Nick Hanley & Clive Spash & Lorna Walker, 1994. "Problems in Valuing the Benefits of Biodiversity Protection," Working Papers Series 94/8, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- de Wit, C. T., 1992. "Resource use efficiency in agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 125-151.
- Robert G. Chambers & Erik Lichtenberg, 1996.
"A Nonparametric Approach to the von Liebig-Paris Technology,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 373-386.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Lichtenberg, Erik, 1994. "A Nonparametric Approach to the von Liebig-Paris Technology," Working Papers 197799, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Donaldson, A. B. & Flichman, G. & Webster, J. P. G., 1995. "Integrating agronomic and economic models for policy analysis at the farm level: The impact of CAP reform in two European regions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 163-178.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1972. "Detrimental Externalities and Non-Convexity of the Production Set," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(154), pages 160-176, May.
- J. Ph. Boussemart & G. Flichman & F. Jacquet & Et H. B. Lefer, 1996. "Prévoir les effets de la réforme de la politique agricole commune sur deux régions agricoles françaises : application d'un mòdèle bio-économique," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 44(2), pages 121-136, July.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Shogren, Jason F. & Gassman, Philip W. & Holtkamp, Derald & Manale, Andrew, 1995. "Use of a Linked Biophysical and Economic Modeling System to Evaluate Risk-Benefit Tradeoffs of Corn Herbicide Use in the Midwest," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1774, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kamel Louhichi & Guillermo Flichman & Slim Zekri, 1999. "Un modèle bio-économique pour analyser l'impact de la politique de conservation des eaux et du sol. [Le cas d'une exploitation agricole tunisienne]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 252(1), pages 55-64.
- Peter Berck & Jacqueline Geoghegan & Stephen Stohs, 2000.
"A Strong Test of the von Liebig Hypothesis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 948-955.
- Berck, Peter & Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Stohs, Stephen, 1998. "A strong test of the von Liebig hypothesis," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0b81x36x, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Gassman, Philip W. & Bouzaher, Aziz & Izaurralde, R. Cesar, 1996. "Metamodeling Approach to Evaluate Agricultural Policy Impact on Soil Degradation in Western Canada (A)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1091, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boyd, John III & Conley, John P., 1997. "Fundamental Nonconvexities in Arrovian Markets and a Coasian Solution to the Problem of Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 388-407, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:145-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.