Fundamental Nonconvexities in Arrovian Markets and a Coasian Solution to the Problem of Externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conley, John P. & Diamantaras, Dimitrios, 1996. "Generalized Samuelson conditions and welfare theorems for nonsmooth economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- D. K. Foley, 1967. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Working papers 3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-684, Part I Se.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1972. "Detrimental Externalities and Non-Convexity of the Production Set," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(154), pages 160-176, May.
- Bigelow, John Payne, 1993. "Inducing Efficiency: Externalities, Missing Markets, and the Coase Theorem," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(2), pages 335-346, May.
- Starrett, David A., 1972. "Fundamental nonconvexities in the theory of externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 180-199, April.
- Aivazian, Varouj A & Callen, Jeffrey L & Lipnowski, Irwin, 1987. "The Coase Theorem and Coalitional Stability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(216), pages 517-520, November.
- Cooter, Robert D., 1980. "How the law circumvents Starrett's nonconvexity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 499-504, June.
- DeSerpa, Allan C., 1994. "Pigou and Coase : A mathematical reconciliation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 267-286, June.
- Baumol, William J, 1974. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 472-472, June.
- Hoffman Elizabeth & McCabe Kevin & Shachat Keith & Smith Vernon, 1994. "Preferences, Property Rights, and Anonymity in Bargaining Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 346-380, November.
- Otani, Yoshihiko & Sicilian, Joseph, 1977. "Externalities and problems of nonconvexity and overhead costs in welfare economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 239-251, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:72:y:1997:i:2:p:388-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.