A strong test of the von Liebig hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Llewelyn, Richard V. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1997. "A comparison of crop production functions using simulated data for irrigated corn in western Kansas," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 521-538, August.
- Robert G. Chambers & Erik Lichtenberg, 1996.
"A Nonparametric Approach to the von Liebig-Paris Technology,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 373-386.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Lichtenberg, Erik, 1994. "A Nonparametric Approach to the von Liebig-Paris Technology," Working Papers 197799, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Non-parametric analysis of optimizing behavior with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 445-458.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamel Louhichi & Guillermo Flichman & Jean Boisson, 2010. "Bio-economic modelling of soil erosion externalities and policy options: a Tunisian case study," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 145-167, July.
- Ekbom, Anders & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Soil Properties and Soil Conservation Investments in Agricultural Production - a Case study of Kenya’s Central Highlands," Working Papers in Economics 340, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Catherine Ragasa & Antony Chapoto, 2017. "Moving in the right direction? The role of price subsidies in fertilizer use and maize productivity in Ghana," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(2), pages 329-353, April.
- Guillermo Flichman & Florence Jacquet, 2003. "Le couplage des modèles agronomiques et économiques : intérêt pour l'analyse des politiques," Post-Print hal-01201042, HAL.
- Flichman, Guillermo & Jacquet, Florence, 2003. "Le couplage des modèles agronomiques et économiques : intérêt pour l'analyse des politiques," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 0.
- Schwabe, Kurt A. & Knapp, Keith C., 2005. "Nitrogen as a Capital Input and Stock Pollutant: A Dynamic Analysis of Corn Production and Nitrogen Leaching under Non-Uniform Irrigation," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19466, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ekbom, Anders, 2009. "Determinants of Soil Capital," Working Papers in Economics 339, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Flichman & Florence Jacquet, 2003. "Le couplage des modèles agronomiques et économiques : intérêt pour l'analyse des politiques," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 67, pages 51-69.
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Salois, Matthew J. & Moss, Charles B., 2009. "A Nonparametric Kernel Representation of the Agricultural Production Function: Implications for Economic Measures of Technology," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51063, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Elofsson, Katarina, 2002. "Economics of Marine Pollution," Department of Economics publications 78, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscorn; production function; von liebig; wheat;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt0b81x36x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.