A comparison of crop production functions using simulated data for irrigated corn in western Kansas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Ackello-Ogutu & Quirino Paris & William A. Williams, 1985. "Testing a von Liebig Crop Response Function against Polynomial Specifications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 873-880.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Grimm, Sadi S. & Paris, Quirino & Williams, William A., 1987. "A Von Liebig Model For Water And Nitrogen Crop Response," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Humblot, Pierre & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Petsakos, Athanasios, 2017. "Farm-level bio-economic modeling of water and nitrogen use: Calibrating yield response functions with limited data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 47-60.
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mullen, John D., 2005. "An economic approach to soil fertility management for wheat production in New South Wales and Queensland," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137866, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & McClure, Angela T. & Tyler, Donald D., 2014. "The impact of field size and energy cost on the profitability of supplemental corn irrigation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 61-69.
- Tembo, Gelson & Brorsen, B. Wade & Epplin, Francis M., 2003. "Linear Response Stochastic Plateau Functions," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35217, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Boere, Esther & Mosnier, Aline & Bocqueho, Geraldine & Krisztin, Tamas & Havlik, Petr, 2016. "Developing country-wide farm typologies: An analysis of Ethiopian smallholders’ income and food security," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246924, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2000.
"Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1999. "Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35737, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Barraquand, F. & Martinet, V., 2011.
"Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: Effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 910-920, March.
- Frederic Barraquand & Vincent Martinet, 2011. "Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production," Post-Print hal-01019762, HAL.
- English, Burton C. & Mahajanashetti, S.B. & Roberts, Roland K., 2001. "Assessing Spatial Break-Even Variability In Fields With Two Or More Management Zones," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Martinet, Vincent, 2014. "The economics of the Food versus Biodiversity debate," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182800, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nurmakhanova, Mira, 2008. "Essays on fall fertilizer application," ISU General Staff Papers 2008010108000016739, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Berck & Jacqueline Geoghegan & Stephen Stohs, 2000.
"A Strong Test of the von Liebig Hypothesis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 948-955.
- Berck, Peter & Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Stohs, Stephen, 1998. "A strong test of the von Liebig hypothesis," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0b81x36x, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- C. Rosenzweig & A. Iglesias & G. Fischer & Y. Liu & W. Baethgen & J.W. Jones, 1998. "Wheat Yield Functions for Analysis of Land-Use Change in China," Working Papers ir98069, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012.
"Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies,"
2012/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012. "Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Boaitey, Albert & Goddard, Ellen & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Basarab, John A. & Miller, Steve & Crowley, John, 2013. "An Evaluation of Alternate Feed Efficiency Estimates in Beef Cattle," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xu, Zhiying & Jayne, Thomas S. & Black, J. Roy & Govereh, Jones, 2005. "Profitability Of Fertilizer Use On Maize By Small-Scale Farming Households In Zambia," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19141, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kampas, Athanasios & Petsakos, Athanasios & Rozakis, Stelios, 2012. "Price induced irrigation water saving: Unraveling conflicts and synergies between European agricultural and water policies for a Greek Water District," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 28-38.
- Finger, Robert & Hediger, Werner, 2007.
"The Application of Robust Regression to a Production Function Comparison – the Example of Swiss Corn,"
4740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Finger & Werner Hediger, 2008. "The Application of Robust Regression to a Production Function Comparison – the Example of Swiss Corn," IED Working paper 08-02, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Williams, Jeffery & Brammer, Jon & Llewelyn, Richard & Bergtold, Jason, 2015. "Producing and Harvesting Perennial Grasses for Cellulosic Biomass versus Alfalfa in Northeast Kansas," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01).
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Bullock, David S., 2015. "Testing the Validity of Stanford's 1.2 Rule for N Fertilizer Recommendation," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212289, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vincent Martinet, 2010. "Soil heterogeneity, agricultural supply and land-use change: an application to biofuels production," Working Papers 2010/05, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Godard, C. & Roger-Estrade, J. & Jayet, P.A. & Brisson, N. & Le Bas, C., 2008. "Use of available information at a European level to construct crop nitrogen response curves for the regions of the EU," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(1-2), pages 68-82, April.
- Bond, Craig A., 2006. "Multi-Sector Sustainability in Agroecosystem Environments: Using Value Function Iteration for Numerical Solutions," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21039, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- M.A. Keyzer, 1998. "Formulation and Spatial Aggregation of Agricultural Production Relationships within the Land Use Change (LUC) Model," Working Papers ir98092, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Bullock, David S., 2015. "An Empirical Investigation of the Stanford’s “1.2 Rule” for Nitrogen Fertilizer Recommendation," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205314, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:54:y:1997:i:4:p:521-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.