Optimal Grazing Pressure Under Output Price And Production Uncertainty With Alternative Functional Forms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murat Isik, 2002. "Resource Management under Production and Output Price Uncertainty: Implications for Environmental Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 557-571.
- Maddala, G S & Nelson, Forrest D, 1974. "Maximum Likelihood Methods for Models of Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 1013-1030, November.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Jau-Rong & Barrett, Christopher B., 1999. "Distinguishing Between Equilibrium And Integration In Markets Analysis," Working Papers 14607, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2001.
"Decomposing Input Adjustments under Price and Production Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 20-34.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2000. "Decomposing Input Adjustments Under Price and Production Uncertainty," Working Papers 197863, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dameus, Alix & Brorsen, B. Wade & Sukhdial, Kullapapruk Piewthongngam & Richter, Francisca G.-C., 2001. "Aids Versus Rotterdam: A Cox Nonnested Test With Parametric Bootstrap," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20453, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- N. Coulibaly & B. Wade Brorsen, 1999. "Monte carlo sampling approach to testing nonnested hypothesis: monte carlo results," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 195-209.
- Hashem Pesaran, M. & Pesaran, Bahram, 1993.
"A simulation approach to the problem of computing Cox's statistic for testing nonnested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 377-392.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Pasaran, B., 1989. "A Simulation Approach To The Problem Of Computing Cox'S Statistic For Testing Non-Nested Models," Papers 7, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Robert G. Chambers & Erik Lichtenberg, 1996.
"A Nonparametric Approach to the von Liebig-Paris Technology,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 373-386.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Lichtenberg, Erik, 1994. "A Nonparametric Approach to the von Liebig-Paris Technology," Working Papers 197799, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- L. Allen Torell & Kenneth S. Lyon & E. Bruce Godfrey, 1991. "Long-Run versus Short-Run Planning Horizons and the Rangeland Stocking Rate Decision," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 795-807.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.