Was the Babson Prize Deserved? An Equiry into an Early Forecating Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon, Daniel V. & Kerr, William A., 1997. "Was the Babson Prize deserved? An enquiry into an early forecasting model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 417-433, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. F. Callander & Charles F. Sarle, 1947. "The Bureau of Agricultural Economics Program in Enumerative Sampling," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 233-236.
- Christ, Carl F, 1983. "The Founding of the Econometric Society and Econometrica," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 3-6, January.
- G. F. Warren, 1924. "An Attempt to Forecast the Future Trend of Farm Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 28-37.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Christ, Carl F, 1985. "Early Progress in Estimating Quantitative Economic Relationships in America," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(6), pages 39-52, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, P. Geoffrey & Morzuch, Bernard J., 2006. "Twenty-five years of progress, problems, and conflicting evidence in econometric forecasting. What about the next 25 years?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 475-492.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calgar:9404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declgca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.