The Case for a Supra-national Control on Commodities in the post WWII World: Novel Perspectives from FAO and Kaldor Archives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spraos, John, 1989. "Kaldor on Commodities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 201-222, March.
- Paul Cashin & C. John McCDermott, 2002.
"The Long-Run Behavior of Commodity Prices: Small Trends and Big Variability,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(2), pages 1-2.
- Paul Cashin & C. John McDermott, 2001. "The Long-Run Behavior of Commodity Prices; Small Trends and Big Variability," IMF Working Papers 01/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2010. "Global imbalances, monetary disorder, and shrinking policy space: Keynes's legacy for our troubled world," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 303-323.
- Oscar Zaglits, 1946. "International Price Control through Buffer Stocsks," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 413-443.
- Marcuzzo, Maria Cristina, 2012. "Speculation and regulation in commodity markets: The Keynesian approach in theory and practice," MPRA Paper 44131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Maria Carabelli & Mario Aldo Cedrini, 2007. "Current Global Imbalances: Might Keynes Be of Help?," Working Papers 113, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- W. T. M. Beale & Jr. & M. T. Kennedy & W. J. Winn, 1942. "Commodity Reserve Currency: A Critique," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 579-579.
- W. W. Riefler, 1946. "A Proposal for an International Buffer-Stock Agency," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54, pages 538-538.
- Luca Fantacci & Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Annalisa Rosselli & Eleonora Sanfilippo, 2012. "Speculation and buffer stocks: The legacy of Keynes and Kahn," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 453-473, June.
- Mehrling, Perry, 2011. "The Monetary Economics Of Benjamin Graham: A Bridge Between Goods And Money?," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 285-305, September.
- Mordecai Ezekiel, 1938. "The Cobweb Theorem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 255-280.
- Therese Jefferson & John King, 2009. "Nicholas Kaldor and Critical Realism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 463-480.
More about this item
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q02 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Commodity Market
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:spespe:v:html10.3280/spe2014-001001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=121 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.