Current Global Imbalances: Might Keynes Be of Help?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2006. "On the Macroeconomics of Asset Shortages," NBER Working Papers 12753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carabelli, Anna M. & Cedrini, Mario, 2013.
"Globalization and Keynes’s Ideal of a “Sounder Political Economy between all Nations,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201349, University of Turin.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini, Mario, 2013. "Globalization and Keynes's Ideal of a 'Sounder Political Economy between All Nations," CESMEP Working Papers 201305, University of Turin.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2010. "“Veiling The Controversies with Dubious Moral Attitudes”? Creditors and Debtors in Keynes’s Ethics of International Economic Relations," Working Papers 127, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Anna Carabelli & Mario Cedrini, 2010.
"Keynes and the Complexity of International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of World War I,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 1009-1028.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2008. "Coping with Complexity. Keynes and International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of WWI," Working Papers 121, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Anna Carabelli, 2012. "A new methodological approach to economic theory: what I have learnt from 30 years of research on Keynes," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 5, pages 79-97 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo Paesani & Annalisa Rosselli, 2014. "The Case for a Supra-national Control on Commodities in the post WWII World: Novel Perspectives from FAO and Kaldor Archives," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 5-30.
- JÃ¶rg Bibow, 2010. "Global imbalances, the US dollar, and how the crisis at the core of global finance spread to "self-insuring" emerging market economies," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 325-359.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal imbalances; Adjustment dynamics; US economy; John Maynard Keynes;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2008-01-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-01-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upo:upopwp:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspmnit.html .