Report NEP-HPE-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauro Caminati, 2007. "Function, mind and novelty: organismic concepts and Richard M. Goodwin formation at Harvard, 1932-1934. Insights from his papers at Siena University," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 004, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2007. "János Kornai’s Contributions to Economic Analysis," Working Paper Series 724, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marcello Basili & Carlo Zappia, 2007. "The weight of argument and non-additive measures: a note," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 003, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Orsborn, Aaron, 2008. "Concatenate Coordination and Mutual Coordination," Ratio Working Papers 116, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esben Sloth Andersen, 2007. "Classifying and Citing Schumpeter's Works From the Perspective of English Availability," DRUID Working Papers 07-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Anna Maria Carabelli & Mario Aldo Cedrini, 2007. "Current Global Imbalances: Might Keynes Be of Help?," Working Papers 113, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Fabrice Colomb, 2007. "La genèse des politiques de l'emploi en France : un référentiel d'adaptation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07071, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jung Hun Cho, 2007. "Self-Reputation and Perception of Reputation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp343, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bruce Headey, 2007. "The Set-Point Theory of Well-Being Needs Replacing: On the Brink of a Scientific Revolution?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 55, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David Cass, 2007. "Utility-Based Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.