Perspectives on the Decelerating Agricultural society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Robert C., 2000. "Economic structure and agricultural productivity in Europe, 1300 1800," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 1-25, April.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Dorosh, Paul A., 2003. "Technological change and price effects in agriculture," MTID discussion papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giovanni Federico & Paolo Malanima, 2004. "Progress, decline, growth: product and productivity in Italian agriculture, 1000-2000," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 57(3), pages 437-464, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jongsu Lee & Chul-Yong Lee, 2009. "A Forecasting Model Incorporating Replacement Purchase: Mobile Handsets in South Korea's Market," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200904, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2009.
- Chul-Yong Lee & Jongsu Lee, 2009. "Demand Forecasting in the Early Stage of the Technology's Life Cycle Using Bayesian update," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200903, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural development; agricultural society; commercial society; decelerating society; economic growth; induced innovation; simple reproduction.;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .