March 1973, Volume 05, Issue 6
- 230319 Front Matter
- 230320 The Green Revolution-An Approach to Agricultural Development and Some of its Economic Implications
by Borlaug, Norman E. & Aresvik, Oddvar H.
- 230321 The Future of the Green Revolution in West Pakistan: A Choice of Strategy
by Azam, K. M.
- 230322 Disguised Unemployment- An Over-All Review
by Rizvi, Saiyed M. H.
- 230323 Balance Between Statistical Information and Models in Agricultural Economic Research
by Nietoostolaza, Maria Del Carmen
- 230324 Back Matter
April 1970, Volume 05, Issue 5
- 230312 Front Matter
- 230313 Swedish Graduate Programmes in Agricultural Economics
by Nou, Joosep
- 230314 National Graduate Centres in Agricultural Economics in Latin America
by Witt, Lawrence & Pellegrini, Victor J.
- 230315 Center for Advanced Training and Research Agricultural Economics of the University of Naples
- 230316 Farm Management as a Professional Discipline in South America
by Valdes, Alberto E. & Dillon, John L.
- 230317 Errata, Vol. V, No. 4
by Currie, John Robertson
- 230318 Back Matter
July 1969, Volume 05, Issue 4
- 230264 Front Matter
- 230265 Table of Contents
- 230266 List of Delegates
- 230267 Cover and Preface: The Human Factor in Agricultural Management: Proceedings of the First IAAE Intereuropean Seminar, Warsaw, Poland, May 1968
- 230268 Tasks and Aids in Farm Management
by Hesselbach, J.
- 230269 Some Basic Problems and Future Trends in Management
by Honko, J.
- 230270 Ways of Controlling Labour Movement and Employment in the Rural Economy of Siberia
by Zaslavskaya, T.I.
- 230271 Some Remarks on Farmers' Abilities and Attitudes
by Rheinwald, H.
- 230272 Measurement of the Human Factor in Farm Management (A summary of a paper)
by Bessell, J.E.
- 230273 The Adoption of New Working Routines and the Speed of Adaptation of the Labour Input
by Hesselbach, J.
- 230274 Time-sheets as the Manager's Tool for Revealing Spare Labour
by Zoll, F.
- 230275 The Influence of Managers' Qualifications upon the Efficiency of Work on Peasant Farms
by Malanicz, Z.
- 230276 Different Attitudes of the Managers of Agricultural Enterprises Towards the Mechanization of Animal Production (An Example of Mechanical Milking on State Farms)
by Maniecki, F.
- 230277 An Attempt to Determine the Time Worked on an Individually Owned Farm
by Gorecki, J.
- 230278 Entrepreneurial Behaviour Pattern and Economic Success in Farming
by Westermarck, N.
- 230279 The Human Factor in Farm Management. Some Research Findings from the Netherlands
by Van Den Ban, A.W.
- 230280 Norwegian Experience from Extension Work in Farm Management
by Elstrand, E.
- 230281 Improved Peasant Farming as a Result of the Social and Professional Activities of the Farmer
by Adamski, I.
- 230282 Forms of Multi-farm Use of Machinery in West German Agriculture. An Analytical View
by Albrecht, H.
- 230283 The Influence of Manager's Qualifications upon the Material and Financial Expenditure on Peasant Farms
by Malanicz, Z.
- 230284 The Influence of the Educational Level of State Farm Managers upon Results of Farming
by Manteuffel, R. & Zuk, J.
- 230285 The Management of Collective Farms in Poland
by Wojtaszek, Z.
- 230286 The Farm Manager's Influence upon the Utilization of the Means of Production
by Kierul, Z.
- 230287 A Premise for Investigating the Qualities of a Farm Manager by the Results of his Farming
by Orkisz, T.
- 230288 Farmers' Ages, Their Ages on Starting to Farm, Their Length of Farming Life, and the Level of Their Net Production
by Gorecki, J.
- 230303 The Human Element in Farm Management
by Poniatowski, J.
- 230304 Education and Other "Human Factors" in the Economy of a Settlement Project (Sardinia), Italy
by Barberis, C.
- 230305 The Goals of Farmers- a Pilot Study
by Petrini, F.
- 230306 Certain Pre-conditions for the Participation of Cooperative Farmers in the Management of Their Enterprises
by Sagara, D.
- 230307 The Work of the Manager of an Agricultural Enterprise
by Schimmerling, H.
- 230308 The Authority of a Manager of a Socialist Agricultural Enterprise
by Dowgiallo, Z.
- 230309 Scientific and Technical Information as a Factor in Improving Managerial Skill in Agriculture
by Boleslawska, H.
- 230310 Problems of Professional Ethics in Farm Management and in the Rural Environment
by Maziarz, C.
- 230311 The Influence of Human Relations and Cooperation upon the Utilization of the Means of Production in Agriculture
by Jankowski, T.
July 1968, Volume 05, Issue 4
- 230259 Front Matter
- 230260 Johnn Robertson Currie 1891-1966
- 230261 Economic Knowledge, Participation and Farmer Decision Making in a Developed and an Under-Developed Country
by Felstehausen, Herman
- 230262 Propensity to Invest in Agriculture Observations from a Developing Country the Philippines
by Tagumpay-Castillo, Gelia
- 230263 Characteristic Features of Part-Time Farming in Japan
by Misawa, Takeo
December 1967, Volume 05, Issue 3
- 230237 Front Matter
- 230238 Foreword
- 230239 Group Discussion Reports Introduction
by Brooks, Emerson
- 230240 Group 1 Discussions on International Trade Policy
- 230241 Group 2 Discussions on Price and Income Policy
- 230242 Group 3a. Discussions on Farm Policy in Agricultural Economies
- 230243 Group 3b. Farm Policy in Industrial Economies
- 230244 Group 4a. Farm Management and Production Economics in Agricultural Economies
- 230245 Group 4b. Farm Management and Production Economics in Industrial Economies
- 230246 Group 5a. Marketing in Agricultural Economies
- 230247 Group 5b. Marketing in Industrial Economies
- 230248 Group 6 Agribuesiness Methods and Problems
- 230249 Group 7 Organization and Management of Co-Operatives
- 230250 Group 8 Agricultural Credit
- 230251 Group 9 Land Tenure Problems
- 230252 Group 10. Development of Human, Natural and Community Resources
- 230253 Group 12. Education, Teaching and Extension Programmes
- 230254 Group 13 Econometric Applications to Agriculture
- 230255 Group 14 Economic and Technical Research Co-Ordination
- 230256 Group 15 Agricultural Census Methodology
- 230257 Group 16. Sample Survey Methodology
- 230258 Group 17 Institutitonal Structures for Increased Output in Agricultural Economies
May 1967, Volume 05, Issue 2
- 230231 Front Matter
- 230232 The Economist and Farm People in a Rapidly Changing World
- 230233 Population Growth-Demographic and Sociological Viewpoints
by Borrie, W.D.
- 230234 Trends and Prospects from the Standpoint of Natural Scientists
by Bawden, F.C.
- 230235 The Approaches and Findings of Economists
by Kristensen, Thorkil
- 230236 Agriculture and the Political Scientist
by Bicanic, Rudolph
December 1966, Volume 05, Issue 1
- 230191 Cover Matter
- 230192 Agricultural Economics in India
by Gupta, S.C.
- 230193 Institutional Credit in Subsistence Agriculture
by Dantwala, M.L.
- 230194 Studies of East Indian Jute and Paddy Farms Over Time
by Pilhofer, Hans
- 230195 India's Exports of Agricultural Products
by Butterwick, Michael
1966, Volume 05
- 230329 Volume 5 Index 1966-1972
August 1965, Volume 04, Issue 6
- 230159 Front Matter
- 230160 Foreword
- 230161 Discussion Group Reports Introduction
- 230162 Reports of Discussions on Agricultural Policy
- 230166 Reports of Discussions on Farm Policy in Emerging Economies
- 230167 Reports of Discussions on Farm Policy, Developed Economies
- 230168 Reports of Discussions on Price and Income Policy
- 230169 Group 1 (e). Discussions on International Trade Policy
- 230170 Group 2 (a). Discussions on Farm Management
- 230171 Group 2 (b). Discussions on Farm Management, Developing Countries
- 230172 Group 2 (c). Discussions on Farm Management, Developed Countries
- 230173 Group 3 (a). Discussions on Commercialization
- 230174 Group 3 (b). Discussions on Marketing, Developing Countries
- 230175 Group 3 (c). Discussions on Marketing, Developed Economies
- 230176 Group 4(a). Problems with Land Tenure
- 230177 Group 4 (b). Discussions on Land-Tenure Problems
- 230178 Group 5 (a). Discussions on Agriculture Credit
- 230179 Group 5 (b). Discussions on Farm Credit
- 230180 Group 6. Discussions on Co-Operation
- 230181 Group 7 Discussions on Rural Community Development
- 230182 Group 8 Discussions on Extension
- 230183 Group 9 Discussions on Teaching
- 230184 Group 10 (a). Discussions on Econometric Applications to Agriculture
- 230185 Group 10 (b). Economic and Technical Research Co-ordination
- 230186 Group 11 (a). Discussions on Data Collection and Processing
- 230187 Group 11 (b). Discussions on Analysis and Use of Agricultural Statistics
- 230188 Group 12 Discussions on Consumption Economics
- 230189 Group 13 Discussions on Resource Utilization and Development
- 230190 A Statement at the Final Meeting of the Conference
by Taylor, Henry C.
April 1965, Volume 04, Issue 5
- 229910 Front Matter
- 229914 EEC's Trade in Agricultural Products with Non-Member Countries
by Sinclair, Sol
- 229915 Horticulture in the European Common Market
by Kemmers, W.H.
- 229916 Regional Distribution of EEC Food, Beverages, Tobacco, Oils and Fats Imports: The Formative Years 1951-9
by Schmidt, Stephen C.
- 229918 Some Notes in Conclusion
by Butterwick, Michael
June 1964, Volume 04, Issue 4
May 1964, Volume 04, Issue 3
- 229883 Front Matter
- 229885 Disparities in Pace and Form of Rural Development
- 229890 An Assessment of the Current Relevance of the Theory of Comparative Advantage to Agricultural Production and Trade
by Haberler, Gottfried
- 229891 Need Agriculture Be Disadvantages in a Growing World
by Lamartine Yates, P.
- 229896 Conflicts Between Local Interests and National Plans in Relation to Agricultural Development
by Kawano, Shigeto
- 229898 Assessing the Contribution of the Region to the Gross National Product
by Klatzmann, Joseph
April 1964, Volume 04, Issue 2
- 229875 Front Matter
- 229876 EEC's Policies- The Implications for International Commodity Plans and for Australia's Agricultural Exports
by Lewis, J.N.
- 229878 Latin American Agricultural Trade with the European Common Market
by Bastanchuri, Carlos
- 229879 British Agricultural Policy and the EEC
by Butterwick, Michael
- 229882 East Africa and the European Economic Community
by Robson, P.
October 1963, Volume 04, Issue 1
- 229866 Front Matter
- 229868 Control of Waterlogging and Salinity in West Pakistan
by Naylor, P.E.
- 229870 Some Economic Aspects of Irrigation Development in Northern India
by Ansari, Nasim
- 229871 The Economics of Water Supply and Control Conclusions
by Jones, J.O.
- 229872 Review Article
by McCormack, Arthur
1963, Volume 04
- 230328 Volume 4 Index 1963-1965
August 1963, Volume 03, Issue 6
- 229855 Wheat in the European Economic Community
by Hiscocks, Geoffrey & Hulugalle, Lakdasa
- 229856 Co-ordination of Structural Policies for Agriculture- The Role of the European Economic Community
by Dams, Theodore J.
- 229859 Dairy Products in Relation to Future Market Formations
by Jorgensen, Chr.
- 229862 The Relation of Changes in Agricultural Trading Patterns in the Common Market to United States Exports of Agricultural Products
by O'Donnell, P.E.
June 1963, Volume 03, Issue 5
- 229847 Note by the Editor
- 229848 Treaty Establishing the European Economic Community Agriculture
- 229849 Proposed Criteria for Fixing the Prices of Agricultural Products in the European Economic Community
by Krohn, Hans-Broder & Lierde, Jacques Van
- 229850 Problems of the Organization of the Meat Market in the E.E.C
by Fennell, Rosemary & Power A.
- 229852 Labour Mobility Within Agriculture, and the Effects of the E.E.C
by Cepede, M. & Jegouzo, G. & Madec, J. & Vezin, J.
- 229853 Review Article- A Note on the "Pisani Plan"
January 1963, Volume 03, Issue 4
September 1962, Volume 03, Issue 3
- 229154 Cover Matter
- 229155 Foreword
- 229156 Eleventh International Conference of Agricultural Economists Discussion Group Reports
- 229157 Group 1(a). Agricultural Policy
- 229158 Group 1(b). Agricultural Policy
- 229159 Group 1 (c). Price Policy
- 229160 Group 2 (a). Farm Management
- 229161 Group 2 (b). Farm Management
- 229162 Group 3 (a). Land Tenure
- 229163 Group 3 (b). Land Tenure
- 229164 Group 4(a). Agricultural Credit
- 229165 Group 4(b). Agricultural Credit
- 229166 Group 5. Co-Operation
- 229167 Group 6. Community Development
- 229168 Group 7. Nutrition and Health
- 229169 Group 8(a). Marketing
- 229170 Group 8 (b). Market Practices
- 229171 Group 8 (c). Market Development
- 229172 Group 9. Extension
- 229173 Group 10. Teaching
- 229174 Group 11. Research Methods
- 229175 Group 12. Agricultural Statistics
- 229176 Of Agricultural Tours
by Taylor, H.C.
- 229177 Review Artcile
by Flores, Edmundo
April 1961, Volume 03, Issue 2
- 229149 Cover Matter
- 229150 The Role of Agriculture in Economic Development
- 229151 The Concept of Economic Growth
by Svennilson, Ingvar
- 229152 Economic Growth and the Contribution of Agriculture: Notes on Measurement
by Kuznets, Simon
- 229153 The Contribution of Foreign and Indigenous Capital to Economic Development
by Cairncross, A.K.
January 1961, Volume 03, Issue 1
- 229144 Cover Matter
- 229145 Water and Irrigation in Canada
by Spence, C.C.
- 229146 Economics of Water Supply and Control in the Southern Region of the Untied Arab Republic: An Outline
by El Tonbary, A.A. & El Ezz, M.Z. Abou
- 229147 A Note on Water Control in Denmark
by Kristensen, Erik
- 229148 Review Article
1961, Volume 03
- 230327 Volume 3 Index 1961-1963
July 1960, Volume 02, Issue 6
- 229129 Cover Matter
- 229130 The Economics of Water Supply and Control Note by the Editor
- 229131 The Economics of Irrigation in the Jordan Valley
by Khoury, Victor
- 229133 Irrigation Water Distribution in Iran
by Azarnia, A.
- 229134 Peru's Water Resources
by Zegarra, Jorge M.
- 229135 Water Economy in Poland
by Tuszko, Aleksander
June 1959, Volume 02, Issue 5
- 229122 Cover Matter
- 229123 The Economics of Water Supply and Control Editorial
- 229124 Some Implications of Water Control in Norway
by Langvatn, Harry
- 229125 Economic and Social Problems of Water Supply and Control in Portugal
by Estacio, Fernando
- 229126 Water-Resource Development in the United States
by Steele, Harry A.
- 229127 Economics of Irrigation Water in the Litani River Basin of Lebanon
by Ward, Gordon H.