Citations for "The Property Right Paradigm"
by Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold
- Ari Francisco de Araujo Junior & Cláudio D. Shikida, 2008. "Military Expenditures, External Threats and Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(16), pages 1-7.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2002. "The Governance of Knowledge Commons," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200203, University of Turin.
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Olsson, Ola, 2007.
"Endogenous institutional change after independence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1896-1921, November.
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Olsson, Ola, 2005. "Endogenous Institutional Change After Independence," Working Papers in Economics 163, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Bisignano, 1998. "Towards an Understanding of the Changing Structure of Financial Intermediation - An Evolutionary Theory of Institutional Survival," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 4 edited by Morten Balling, 00.
- Kim, Sung Min & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) as a Relational Contract: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective," Working Papers 06-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2016. "Property rights and loss aversion in contests," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-14, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Weinstein Olivier, 2012. "Firm, Property and Governance: From Berle and Means to the Agency Theory, and Beyond," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-57, June.
- Jorge Pinilla & Joaquim Vergés, 2007. "Efectos De La Privatización En La Eficiencia De Iberia Líneas Aéreas De España S.A," Revista Economía y Administración, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administrativas, Universidad de Concepción, vol. 69, pages 7-38, December.
- Orsi, Fabienne, 2013. "Elinor Ostrom et les faisceaux de droits : l’ouverture d’un nouvel espace pour penser la propriété commune," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Nicholas Kyriazis & Michel Zouboulakis, 2004. "Democracy, Sea Power and Institutional Change: An Economic Analysis of the Athenian Naval Law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 117-132, January.
- Joseph Bisignano, 1998. "Towards an Understanding of the Changing Structure of Financial Intermediation: An Evolutionary Theory of Institutional Survival," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Alexander Smajgl, 2007. "Modelling evolving rules for the use of common-pool resources in an agent-based model," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 5(2), pages 56-80.
- Jongwook Kim & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2002. "Resource-based and property rights perspectives on value creation: the case of oil field unitization," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 225-245.
- Anonymous, 1986. "Technology, Human Capital, And The World Food Problem," Miscellaneous Papers 141718, Agecon Search.
- Paul Holden & Mateen Thobani, 1995. "Tradable Water Rights: A Property Rights Approach to Improving Water Use and Promoting Investment," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 263-290.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Payongayong, Ellen & Aidoo, J. B. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 1999. "Women's land rights in the transition to individualized ownership," FCND discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Romano, Donato, 1996. "ENDOGENOUS RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY: A EUROPEAN (NON ORTHODOX) PERSPECTIVE; Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, June 17-18, 1996, Padova, I," Working Papers 14396, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2005.
"Social Science Knowledge and Induced Institutional Innovation: An Institutional Design Perspective,"
13784, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006. "Social science knowledge and induced institutional innovation: an institutional design perspective," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 249-272, December.
- Geenen, Sara, 2012. "A dangerous bet: The challenges of formalizing artisanal mining in the Democratic Republic of Congo," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 322-330.
- Kraaijenbrink, Jeroen & Spender, JC & Groen, Aard, 2009. "The resource-based view: A review and assessment of its critiques," MPRA Paper 21442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ng, Adam & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2015. "Property rights and the stock market-growth nexus," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 48-63.
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2006. "Checkerboards and Coase: Transactions Costs and Efficiency in Land Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 2438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Henry, 1999. "Property Rights, Markets and Economic Theory: Keynes versus Neoclassicism - again," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 151-170.
- Ceyhun Haydaroglu, 2015. "The Relationship between Property Rights and Economic Growth: an Analysis of OECD and EU Countries," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 217-239, December.
- Miguel Rivera-Santos & Carlos Rufín, 2010. "Odd Couples: Understanding the Governance of Firm–NGO Alliances," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 55-70, July.
- Pastore, Mario H., 1990. "Coerced indigenous labor and free mestizo peasantry: a property-rights, rent-seeking view of colonial Paraguay," MPRA Paper 27150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malcolm Dunn, 2000. "Privatization, Land Reform, and Property Rights: the Mexican Experience," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 215-230, September.
- PÃ¡l CzeglÃ©di, 2015. "Are both dimensions of property rights â€œefficientâ€ ?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(1), pages 41-69, July.
- Barnes, James N. & James, Harvey S., Jr. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2004. "The Coase Theorem, or the Coasian Lens? An Application to GMO Regulation," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34640, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ismail OMAR & Djurdjani WARDAYA & priyono Nugroho DJOJOMARTONO, 2009. "The Role Of Land Rights In Urban Heritage Management – The Explanatory Power Of Institutional Economics Analysis In The Reconstruction Of Cultural Heritage Of Kotagede Yogyakarta, Indonesia’S Post Ear," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(1S), pages 60-75, April.
- Mwangi, Esther, 2006. "Subdividing the commons: the politics of property rights transformation in Kenya's Maasailand," CAPRi working papers 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Powell, Philip T., 1998. "Traditional production, communal land tenure, and policies for environmental preservation in the South Pacific," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 89-101, January.
- David M. Bruner & Robert J. Oxoby, 2009. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Investment? Appropriation Through Conflict," Working Papers 09-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013.
"Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1288, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between Tenure Security and Food Security: Evidence from Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 2/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Calbay, Arman, 2006. "Property Rights and Theory of Value," MPRA Paper 25827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2009.
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora Amelia Castro Teixeira & Mário Rui Silva, 2004. "Economics of the Firm and Economic Growth. An hybrid theoretical framework of analysis," FEP Working Papers 158, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nijkamp, P., 1985. "Equity and efficiency in environmental policy analyses : separability versus inseparability," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Alain de Janvry & Kyle Emerick & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2015.
"Delinking Land Rights from Land Use: Certification and Migration in Mexico,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3125-3149, October.
- Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Kyle Emerick & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain de Janvry, 2014. "Delinking Land Rights from Land Use: Certification and Migration in Mexico," 2014 Meeting Papers 138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eid:wpaper:12/09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005.
"Models Of Knowledge And Systems Of Governance,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
200501, University of Turin.
- Mulaj, Isa, 2006. "Redefining Property Rights with Specific Reference to Social Ownership in Successor States of Former Yugoslavia: Did it Matter for Economic Efficiency?," MPRA Paper 243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erkan Gürpinar, 2013. "Notes on Institutional Complementarities and Organizational Forms," Department of Economics University of Siena 678, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 2000. "Population Pressure, Land Tenure and Natural Resource Management," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197209, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christian Barrère & Sophie Delabruyère, 2011. "Intellectual property rights on creativity and heritage: the case of the fashion industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 305-339, December.
- Esther Wanjugu Gitundu & Sifunjo E. Kisaka & Symon Kibet Kiprop & Lawrence Kangogo Kibet, 2016. "The Effects of Ownership and Corporate Governance Reforms on Efficiency of Privatized Companies in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 323-331.
- Shixiong Cao, 2015. "Political Ecology of Nation-States with Examples from Chinese History," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 445-462, November.
- Richard R. Nelson & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2001. "Las instituciones como factor que regula el desempeño económico," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 3(5), pages 17-51, July-Dece.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2004.
"The Governance of Localized Technological Knowledge and the Evolution of Intellectual Property Rights,"
in: The Elgar Companion to the Economics of Property Rights, chapter 19
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "The Governance of Localized Technological Knowledge and the Evolution of Intellectual Property Rights," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200301, University of Turin.
- Gachukia, Martin Kangâ€™ethe, 2015. "Moderating effect of traceability on value chain governance of credence goods: a perspective of the New Institutional Economics framework," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
- Elzas, B.D., 1998. "'The Nature of the Firm' after sixty years," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "From Status-Seeking Consumption to Social Norms. An Application to the Consumption of Cleanliness," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Peter DeScioli & Bart J. Wilson, 2010. "Mine and Thine: The Territorial Foundations of Human Property," Working Papers 10-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Coriat, Benjamin, 2013. "Le retour des communs," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Kimbrough, Erik O. & Smith, Vernon L. & Wilson, Bart J., 2010. "Exchange, theft, and the social formation of property," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 206-229, June.
- Egon Franck, 2010.
"Private Firm, Public Corporation or Member’s Association Governance Structures in European Football,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(2), pages 108-127, May.
- Egon Franck, 2009. "Private Firm, Public Corporation or Member`s Association – Governance Structures in European Football," Working Papers 0106, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2010.
- Johnson, R.W.M., 1992. "Resource Management, Sustainability And Property Rights In New Zealand," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(02), August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:16:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Linde-Rahr, 2008. "Willingness to Pay for Forest Property Rights and the Value of Increased Property Rights Security," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 465-478, December.
- Ladislava Grochová & Tomáš Otáhal, 2010.
"Podnikání a ekonomický rozvoj: jaký je rozdíl mezi neorakouskou a novou institucionální ekonomií?
[Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: What is the Difference Between Austrian and New Institu," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(5), pages 623-640.
- Mwangi, Esther, 2005. "The transformation of property rights in Kenya's Maasiland: triggers and motivations," CAPRi working papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "The Governance of Technological Knowledge: Strategies, Processes and Public Policies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200306, University of Turin.
- Horst Feldmann, 2009. "The quality of the legal system and labor market performance around the world," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 39-65, August.
- Holden, Paul & Thobani, Mateen, 1996. "Tradable water rights : a property rights approach to resolving water shortages and promoting investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1627, The World Bank.
- Geoffrey Turnbull, 2005. "The Investment Incentive Effects of Land Use Regulations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 357-395, December.
- Chenchao Jiang & Di Shang & Shixiong Cao, 2016. "Managing Institutional Evolution to Increase the Likelihood of Success: Examples of Guidance from Chinese History," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1157-1167, July.
- George Halkos & Nicholas Kyriazis, 2003. "Property Rights and Game-Theory Implications of Satellite Communications: The Bilateral Case of Greece and Russia," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 233-250, May.
- Heitger, Bernhard, 2003. "Property rights and their impact on the wealth of nations: a cross-country study," Kiel Working Papers 1163, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dujon, Veronica, 1997. "Communal property and land markets: Agricultural development policy in St. Lucia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1529-1540, September.
- Bernhard Heitger, 2003. "Property Rights and their Impact on the Wealth of Nations-A Cross-Country Study," Kiel Working Papers 1163, .
- Pietri, Antoine, 2015.
"« Propriété » ou « possession » : une question de sémantique…ou de paradigme ?
[“Property” or “possession”: just a matter of semantics…or paradigm?]," MPRA Paper 67096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew J. Baker & Kurtis Swope, 2004. "Sharing, Gift-Giving, and Optimal Resource Use Incentives in Hunter-Gatherer Society," Departmental Working Papers 8, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2009. "The Quality of the Legal System and Labor Market Performance around the World," Department of Economics Working Papers 15966, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- I.Omar & W. Djurjani & N. D. Prijono, 2009. "Transaction cost analysis in redeveloping indigenous lands in Malaysia," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 21-40, June.
- Kim, Jongwook & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "How Property Rights Economics Furthers the Resource-Based View: Resources, Transaction Costs and Entrepreneurial Discovery," Working Papers 06-0100, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Zhang, Yaoqi & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2000. "Impacts of economic reforms on rural forestry in China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 27-40, May.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Social Science Knowledge And Institutional Innovation," Staff Papers 13628, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Alexander Smajgl, 2004. "Modelling the effect of learning and evolving rules on the use of common-pool resources," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 178, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jason S. Palmer & Laurence E. Lynn, 1999. "A Theory of Urbanity: The Economic and Civic Culture of Cities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 528-532.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali, 1997. "Some observations on power and property rights in the inland fisheries of Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 457-467, March.
- Melle Marco C., 2014. "Eine europäische Bemessungsgrundlage für die Körperschaftsteuer? Konzeption und ordnungsökonomische Analyse / Conceptual design and constitutional economics analysis of a European tax base for corpora," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 65(1), pages 133-156, January.
- Karel Zeman, 2015.
"Národohospodářské efekty privatizačního procesu v České republice
[National Economics Effects of the Privatization Process in the Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(8), pages 1006-1031.
- Same Moukoudi, Teclaire & Geenen, Sara, 2015. "Discourses, fragmentation and coalitions: the case of Herakles Farms’ large-scale land deal in Cameroon," IOB Discussion Papers 2015.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Anaïs Périlleux & Marthe Nyssens, 2016. "Understanding Cooperative Finance as a New Common," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hundie, Bekele, 2006. "Explaining Changes of Property Rights among Afar Pastoralists, Ethiopia," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18833, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Feldmann, Horst, 1993. "Die Eigentumstheorien Lockes und Humes und ihre Lehren für den Aufbau privatwirtschaftlicher Eigentumsordnungen in den Transformationsländern," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 30, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Flores Thomas Edward, 2014. "Vertical Inequality, Land Reform, and Insurgency in Colombia," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(1), pages 5-31, January.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Keith Weigelt, 2005. "Trust among Strangers," Game Theory and Information 0504006, EconWPA.
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Wim van de Griendt, 2004. "A law & economics approach to the study of integrated management regimes of estuaries," Law and Economics 0408002, EconWPA.
- Kim, Jongwook & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "A Strategic Theory of the Firm as a Nexus of Incomplete Contracts: A Property Rights Approach," Working Papers 08-0108, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Tjader, Youxu & May, Jerrold H. & Shang, Jennifer & Vargas, Luis G. & Gao, Ning, 2014. "Firm-level outsourcing decision making: A balanced scorecard-based analytic network process model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PC), pages 614-623.
- Estelle Koussoubé, 2014. "What Drives Land Sales and Rentals in Rural Africa: Evidence from Western Burkina Faso," Working Papers DT/2014/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Virginie Jacquier-Roux, 2016. "Mobilité des chercheurs et coopérations dans les communautés de connaissances : quel agencement pour produire et absorber des communs intellectuels ?," Post-Print halshs-01343092, HAL.
- Fertel, Camille & Bahn, Olivier & Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Canadian energy and climate policies: A SWOT analysis in search of federal/provincial coherence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1139-1150.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru, 2012. "Tenure (in)security and agricultural investment of smallholder farmers in Mozambique:," MSSP working papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sindzingre, Alice, 2005. "Explaining Threshold Effects of Globalization on Poverty: An Institutional Perspective," WIDER Working Papers RP2005/53, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).