Property Rights and Financial Development: The Legacy of Japanese Colonial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Nunn, 2008.
"The Long-term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 139-176.
- Nathan Nunn, 2007. "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades," NBER Working Papers 13367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2008. "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades," Scholarly Articles 3710252, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2007. "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades," MPRA Paper 4134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumner J. La Croix & James Mak & Louis A. Rose, 1995.
"The Political Economy of Urban Land Reform in Hawaii,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(6), pages 999-1015, June.
- Sumner J. La Croix & James Mak & Louis A. Rose, 1993. "The Political Economy of Urban Land Reform in Hawaii," Working Papers 199313-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sumner J. La Croix & James Mak & Louis A. Rose, 1995. "The Political Economy of Urban Land Reform in Hawaii," Working Papers 199506, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2010.
"Property rights for the poor: Effects of land titling,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 700-729, October.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Property Rights for the Poor: Effects of Land Titling," Business School Working Papers proprightspoor, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2010. "Property Rights for the Poor: Effects of Land Titling," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0103, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Omuraliev, Nurbek, 2009. "Institutional change, rural services, and agricultural performance in Kyrgyzstan:," IFPRI discussion papers 904, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2005.
"History, Institutions, and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1190-1213, September.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "History Institutions and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India," Working Papers id:2811, eSocialSciences.
- Stock, James H & Wright, Jonathan H & Yogo, Motohiro, 2002. "A Survey of Weak Instruments and Weak Identification in Generalized Method of Moments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 518-529, October.
- Quy-Toan Do & Lakshmi Iyer, 2008. "Land Titling and Rural Transition in Vietnam," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 531-579, April.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2000. "Hong Kong and Singapore," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(5), pages 337-352, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjã˜Rnskov, Christian, 2013.
"Does religiosity promote property rights and the rule of law?,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 161-185, June.
- Niclas Berggren & Christian Bjørnskov, 2012. "Does Religiosity Promote Property Rights and the Rule of Law?," ICER Working Papers 02-2012, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Niclas Berggren & Christian Bjørnskov, 2012. "Does Religiosity Promote Property Rights and the Rule of Law?," Economics Working Papers 2012-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2012. "Does Religiosity Promote Property Rights and the Rule of Law?," Working Paper Series 905, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Myung Soo Cha, 2015. "Unskilled wage gaps within the Japanese Empire," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-47, February.
- Dongwoo Yoo & Edwyna Harris, 2016. "Conditions of Successful Land Reform: A Study of Micronesia," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 292-316, November.
- Cha, Myung Soo & Kim, Nak Nyeon, 2012. "Korea's first industrial revolution, 1911–1940," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 60-74.
More about this item
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.