The Political Economy of Urban Land Reform in Hawaii
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sumner J. La Croix & James Mak & Louis A. Rose, 1995. "The Political Economy of Urban Land Reform in Hawaii," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(6), pages 999-1015, June.
- Sumner J. La Croix & James Mak & Louis A. Rose, 1995. "The Political Economy of Urban Land Reform in Hawaii," Working Papers 199506, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fry, Maxwell J & Mak, James, 1984. "Is Land Leasing a Solution to Unaffordable Housing? An Answer from Fee Simple versus Leasehold Property Price Differentials in Hawaii," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 529-549, October.
- Noll, Roger G., 1989. "Economic perspectives on the politics of regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1253-1287 Elsevier.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Louis A. Rose, 1995. "Public Use, Just Compensation, and Land Reform in Hawaii," Working Papers 199507, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dongwoo Yoo & Edwyna Harris, 2016. "Conditions of Successful Land Reform: A Study of Micronesia," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 292-316, November.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Hisaki Yamaga, 2009.
"Land Tenure Security and Home Maintenance: Evidence from Japan,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 429-441.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Hisaki Yamaga, 2007. "Land Tenure Security and Home Maintenance: Evidence from Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-520, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dongwoo Yoo & Richard H. Steckel, 2010. "Property Rights and Financial Development: The Legacy of Japanese Colonial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 16551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:199313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .