Canadian energy and climate policies: A SWOT analysis in search of federal/provincial coherence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier, 2006. "Globalizing carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1185-1197, July.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2010. "Canada's constitutional separation of (wind) power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1918-1930, April.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2002. "Escaping carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 317-325, March.
- Franck-Dominique Vivien, 2009. "Pour une économie patrimoniale des ressources naturelles et de l'environnement," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 17-28.
- Hughes, Larry, 2010. "Eastern Canadian crude oil supply and its implications for regional energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2692-2699, June.
- Pearson, Peter J.G. & Foxon, Timothy J., 2012. "A low carbon industrial revolution? Insights and challenges from past technological and economic transformations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 117-127.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Tavana, Madjid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Kennedy, Dennis T. & Belaud, Jean-Pierre & Behzadian, Majid, 2012. "A hybrid Delphi-SWOT paradigm for oil and gas pipeline strategic planning in Caspian Sea basin," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 345-360.
- Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur, 2009. "A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4959-4965, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Njoh, Ambe J., 2017. "The SWOT model's utility in evaluating energy technology: Illustrative application of a modified version to assess the sawdust cookstove's sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 313-323.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1397-1409 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Zheng-Xia & Xu, Shi-Chun & Shen, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Hui & Long, Ru-Yin & Yang, He & Chen, Hong, 2016. "Review of factors affecting China’s offshore wind power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1372-1386.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martínez-Jaramillo, Juan Esteban & Arango-Aramburo, Santiago & Álvarez-Uribe, Karla C. & Jaramillo-Álvarez, Patricia, 2017. "Assessing the impacts of transport policies through energy system simulation: The case of the Medellin Metropolitan Area, Colombia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 101-108.
- Nejat, Payam & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Taheri, Mohammad Mahdi & Gohari, Mohammad & Abd. Majid, Muhd Zaimi, 2015. "A global review of energy consumption, CO2 emissions and policy in the residential sector (with an overview of the top ten CO2 emitting countries)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 843-862.
More about this item
KeywordsCanadian energy and climate policies; SWOT analysis; Federal–provincial governance structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:63:y:2013:i:c:p:1139-1150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .