Eastern Canadian crude oil supply and its implications for regional energy security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gowdy, John & Juliá, Roxana, 2007.
"Technology and petroleum exhaustion: Evidence from two mega-oilfields,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1448-1454.
- John M. Gowdy & Roxana Julia, 2005. "Technology and Petroleum Exhaustion: Evidence from Two Mega-Oilfields," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0512, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Hughes, Larry, 2009. "The four 'R's of energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2459-2461, June.
- Mel Watkins, 2003. "The Clash of Ideas: Neoclassical Trade Theory Versus Canadian Political Economy," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 90-101.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hughes, Larry, 2012. "A generic framework for the description and analysis of energy security in an energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 221-231.
- Fertel, Camille & Bahn, Olivier & Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Canadian energy and climate policies: A SWOT analysis in search of federal/provincial coherence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1139-1150.
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:890-901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Larry & Chaudhry, Nikhil, 2011. "The challenge of meeting Canada's greenhouse gas reduction targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1352-1362, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy security NAFTA Canadian crude oil production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2692-2699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.