Military Expenditures, External Threats and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2006.
"Military expenditure, threats, and growth,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 129-155.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2003. "Military expenditure, threats, and growth," Working Paper Series 2003-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Glick, Reuven, 2003. "Military Expenditure, Threats, and Growth," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt41r4105h, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Glick, Reuven, 2003. "Military Expenditure, Threats, and Growth," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt41r4105h, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2003. "Military Expenditure, Threats, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 9618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert J.F. Yang & William N. Trumbull & Chin Wei Yang & Bwo‐Nung Huang, 2011. "On The Relationship Between Military Expenditure, Threat, And Economic Growth: A Nonlinear Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 449-457, April.
- Muhammed Umar Aminu & Muhammed Umar Aminu & Abu Sufian Abu Bakar, 2016. "The Interactional Impact of Defense Expenditure and Arms Importation on Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Autoregressive Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, pages 538-543.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08o10019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.