Military Expenditures, External Threats and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2006.
"Military expenditure, threats, and growth,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 129-155.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2003. "Military expenditure, threats, and growth," Working Paper Series 2003-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2003. "Military Expenditure, Threats, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 9618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Glick, Reuven, 2003. "Military Expenditure, Threats, and Growth," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt41r4105h, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Glick, Reuven, 2003. "Military Expenditure, Threats, and Growth," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt41r4105h, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:defpea:v:28:y:2017:i:1:p:65-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albert J.F. Yang & William N. Trumbull & Chin Wei Yang & Bwo‐Nung Huang, 2011. "On The Relationship Between Military Expenditure, Threat, And Economic Growth: A Nonlinear Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 449-457, April.
- Muhammed Umar Aminu & Muhammed Umar Aminu & Abu Sufian Abu Bakar, 2016. "The Interactional Impact of Defense Expenditure and Arms Importation on Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Autoregressive Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 538-543.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08o10019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.