Vertical Inequality, Land Reform, and Insurgency in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:04:p:979-993_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Walter, Barbara F., 1997. "The Critical Barrier to Civil War Settlement," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(03), pages 335-364, June.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler & Dominic Rohner, 2009.
"Beyond greed and grievance: feasibility and civil war,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler & Dominic Rohner, 2006. "Beyond Greed and Grievance: Feasibility and Civil War," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:01:p:75-90_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Cárdenas, 2007.
"Economic Growth In Colombia: A Reversal Of ‘Fortune’?,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 25(53), pages 220-259, January.
- Mauricio CARDENAS SANTAMARIA, 2002. "Economic growth in Colombia: A reversal of Fortune," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002402, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Juan F. Vargas, 2012.
"The persistent Colombian conflict: subnational analysis of the duration of violence,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 203-223, April.
- Juan F. Vargas, 2011. "The persistent colombian conflict bubnational analysis of the duration of violence," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007934, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Frederick Solt, 2009. "Standardizing the World Income Inequality Database," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(2), pages 231-242.
- Durham, Yvonne & Hirshleifer, Jack & Smith, Vernon L., 2008. "The Paradox of Power," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Sánchez, Fabio & López-Uribe, María del Pilar & Fazio, Antonella, 2010.
"Land Conflicts, Property Rights, and the Rise of the Export Economy in Colombia, 1850–1925,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(02), pages 378-399, June.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Antonella Fazio Vargas & María del Pilar López-Uribe, 2006. "Land Conflict, Property Rights, and the Rise of the Export Economy in Colombia, 1850-1925," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005103, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938.
- Mauricio A. Rodríguez & Nancy A. Daza, 2012. "Determinants of Civil Conflict in Colombia: How Robust are they?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 109-131, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:02:p:425-451_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Cramer, 2003. "Does inequality cause conflict?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 397-412.
- Peter Sandholt Jensen & Tony Vittrup Sørensen, 2012. "Land Inequality And Conflict In Latin America In The Twentieth Century," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:577-596_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1991. "A General Equilibrium Model of Insurrections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 912-921, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:pepspp:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:5-31:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.