Firm, Property and Governance: From Berle and Means to the Agency Theory, and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Hansmann & Reinier Kraakman, 2000. "The End Of History For Corporate Law," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm136, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Feb 2001.
- Richard Arena, 2010.
"Corporate limited liability and Cambridge economics in the inter-war period: Robertson, Keynes and Sraffa,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 869-883.
- Richard Arena, 2010. "Corporate limited liability and Cambridge economics in the inter-war period: Robertson, Keynes and Sraffa," Post-Print halshs-00727248, HAL.
- Langlois, Richard N., 2004. "Chandler in a Larger Frame: Markets, Transaction Costs, and Organizational Form in History," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, pages 355-375.
- Strasser Kurt A. & Blumberg Phillip, 2011. "Legal Form and Economic Substance of Enterprise Groups: Implications for Legal Policy," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006.
"What Has Mattered to Economics Since 1970,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 189-202.
- Han Kim, E & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2006. "What Has Mattered to Economics Since 1970," CEPR Discussion Papers 5873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "What Has Mattered to Economics Since 1970," NBER Working Papers 12526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langlois, Richard N., 2004.
"Chandler in a Larger Frame: Markets, Transaction Costs, and Organizational Form in History,"
Enterprise & Society,
Cambridge University Press, pages 355-375.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003. "Chandler in a Larger Frame: Markets, Transaction Costs, and Organizational Form in History," Working papers 2003-16R, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2012. "The Economics and Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alice Klettner & Thomas Clarke & Martijn Boersma, 2014. "The Governance of Corporate Sustainability: Empirical Insights into the Development, Leadership and Implementation of Responsible Business Strategy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 145-165.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015.
"Alternative Banking and Theory,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, pages 105-171.
- Schwarz, Claudia & Karakitsos, Polychronis & Merriman, Niall & Studener, Werner, 2014. "Why accounting matters: a central bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 153, European Central Bank.
- Weinstein, Olivier, 2013. "Comment comprendre les « communs » : Elinor Ostrom, la propriété et la nouvelle économie institutionnelle," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Weinstein Olivier, 2013. "The Shareholder Model of the Corporation, Between Mythology and Reality," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, pages 43-60.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:aelcon:v:2:y:2012:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.