Legal Form and Economic Substance of Enterprise Groups: Implications for Legal Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muchlinski, Peter T., 2007. "Multinational Enterprises & the Law," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199227969.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:8:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weinstein Olivier, 2012. "Firm, Property and Governance: From Berle and Means to the Agency Theory, and Beyond," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, pages 1-57.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:47:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biondi Yuri, 2013.
"Hyman Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis and the Accounting Structure of Economy,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, pages 141-166.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva, 2013. "What Financiers Usually Do, and What We Can Learn from History," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00846970, HAL.
- Weinstein Olivier, 2013. "The Shareholder Model of the Corporation, Between Mythology and Reality," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, pages 43-60.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:aelcon:v:1:y:2011:i:1:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .