Odd Couples: Understanding the Governance of Firm–NGO Alliances
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 94 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ariño, Africa & de la Torre, Jose & Ring, Peter S., 2001. "Relational quality: Managing trust in corporate alliances," IESE Research Papers D/434, IESE Business School.
- Brendan O'Dwyer, 2007. "From functional to social accountability," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 446-471, June.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Murray Weidenbaum, 2009. "Who will Guard the Guardians? The Social Responsibility of NGOs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 147-155, April.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Tao, Zhigang, 1998. "Contractual incompleteness and the optimality of equity joint ventures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 391-413, December.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1999.
"Foundations of Incomplete Contracts,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 115-138.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of incomplete contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 6726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1846, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Walter, Achim, 2003. "Relationship-specific factors influencing supplier involvement in customer new product development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 721-733, September.
- Weisbrod, Burton A, 1983. "Nonprofit and Proprietary Sector Behavior: Wage Differentials among Lawyers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(3), pages 246-263, July.
- Iain Davies, 2009. "Alliances and Networks: Creating Success in the UK Fair Trade Market," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 109-126, April.
- Preston, Anne E, 1989. "The Nonprofit Worker in a For-Profit World," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 438-463, October.
- Kilby, Patrick, 2006. "Accountability for Empowerment: Dilemmas Facing Non-Governmental Organizations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 951-963, June.
- Shenkar, Oded & Arikan, Ilgaz, 2009. "Business as International Politics: Drawing Insights from Nation-State to Inter-Firm Alliances," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 1-31, December.
- Avinash Dixit, 2003. "Some Lessons from Transaction-Cost Politics for Less-Developed Countries," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 107-133, 07.
- Ashman, Darcy, 2001. "Civil Society Collaboration with Business: Bringing Empowerment Back in," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1097-1113, July.
- Erica Johnson & Aseem Prakash, 2007. "NGO research program: a collective action perspective," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(3), pages 221-240, September.
- David Deephouse & Pursey Heugens, 2009. "Linking Social Issues to Organizational Impact: The Role of Infomediaries and the Infomediary Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 541-553, June.
- Anoop Madhok, 1995. "Revisiting Multinational firm's Tolerance for Joint Ventures: A Trust-Based approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 117-137, March.
- MaryAnn Reynolds & Kristi Yuthas, 2008. "Moral Discourse and Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 47-64, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
- Dima Jamali & Tamar Keshishian, 2009. "Uneasy Alliances: Lessons Learned from Partnerships Between Businesses and NGOs in the context of CSR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 277-295, January.
- repec:eme:aaajpp:v:19:y:2006:i:3:p:305-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arya, Bindu & Salk, Jane E., 2006. "Cross-Sector Alliance Learning and Effectiveness of Voluntary Codes of Corporate Social Responsibility," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 211-234, April.
- Maria Seitanidi & Andrew Crane, 2009. "Implementing CSR Through Partnerships: Understanding the Selection, Design and Institutionalisation of Nonprofit-Business Partnerships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 413-429, April.
- Leete, Laura, 2000. "Wage equity and employee motivation in nonprofit and for-profit organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 423-446, December.
- Anoop Madhok, 2006. "How much does ownership really matter? Equity and trust relations in joint venture relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(1), pages 4-11, January.
- repec:eme:ijsepp:v:33:y:2006:i:5/6:p:376-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Messner, Martin, 2009. "The limits of accountability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 918-938, November.
- Oxley, Joanne E, 1997. "Appropriability Hazards and Governance in Strategic Alliances: A Transaction Cost Approach," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 387-409, October.
- Melanie Rein & Leda Stott, 2009. "Working Together: Critical Perspectives on Six Cross-Sector Partnerships in Southern Africa," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 79-89, May.
- Adobor, Henry & McMullen, Ronald S., 2002. "Strategic partnering in e-commerce: Guidelines for managing alliances," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 67-76.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:94:y:2010:i:1:p:55-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.