NGO research program: a collective action perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Goddeeris & Burton A. Weisbrod, "undated". "Conversion from Nonprofit to For-Profit Legal Status: Why Does It Happen and Should We Care?," IPR working papers 97-14, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 110-110.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:01:p:29-43_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 351-351.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:62:y:1968:i:04:p:1144-1158_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sasser, Erika N. & Prakash, Aseem & Cashore, Benjamin & Auld, Graeme, 2006. "Direct Targeting as an NGO Political Strategy: Examining Private Authority Regimes in the Forestry Sector," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 1-32, December.
- Burton A. Weisbrod, 1997. "The future of the nonprofit sector: Its entwining with private enterprise and government," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 541-555.
- David P. Baron, 2003. "Private Politics," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 31-66, March.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Introduction to the Economics of Religion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1465-1495, September.
- Sasser Erika N. & Prakash Aseem & Cashore Benjamin & Auld Graeme, 2006. "Direct Targeting as an NGO Political Strategy: Examining Private Authority Regimes in the Forestry Sector," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-34, December.
- Ebrahim, Alnoor, 2003. "Accountability In Practice: Mechanisms for NGOs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 813-829, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abigail York & Michael Schoon, 2011. "Collaboration in the shadow of the wall: shifting power in the borderlands," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(4), pages 345-365, November.
- Mary Gugerty, 2009. "Signaling virtue: voluntary accountability programs among nonprofit organizations," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(3), pages 243-273, August.
- Emiliana Mangone & ErikaMarie Pace, 2014. "(English) Civil Society in the Italian Reformed Healthcare System: A Role or Responsibility? (Italiano) La società civile nel sistema sanitaria italiano riformato: ruolo o responsabilità?," IRPPS Working Papers 63:2014, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- repec:spr:elmark:v:27:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12525-017-0251-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emiliana Mangone, 2015. "(English) The Relational Know for a New Configuration of Civil Society (Italiano) Il sapere relazionale per una nuova configurazione della società civile," IRPPS Working Papers 78:2015, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Miguel Rivera-Santos & Carlos Rufín, 2010. "Odd Couples: Understanding the Governance of Firm–NGO Alliances," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 55-70, July.
- Marcel Papert & Alexander Pflaum, 0. "Development of an Ecosystem Model for the Realization of Internet of Things (IoT) Services in Supply Chain Management," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Cullen Hendrix & Wendy Wong, 2014. "Knowing your audience: How the structure of international relations and organizational choices affect amnesty international’s advocacy," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-58, March.
- Gallemore, Caleb & Jespersen, Kristjan, 2016. "Transnational Markets for Sustainable Development Governance: The Case of REDD+," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 79-94.
- Sarah Stroup & Amanda Murdie, 2012. "There’s no place like home: Explaining international NGO advocacy," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 425-448, December.
- repec:bpj:nonpfo:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:25-44:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:221-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.