Collaboration in the shadow of the wall: shifting power in the borderlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:56:y:1962:i:04:p:947-952_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erica Johnson & Aseem Prakash, 2007. "NGO research program: a collective action perspective," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(3), pages 221-240, September.
- Ronald Brunner, 2010. "Adaptive governance as a reform strategy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(4), pages 301-341, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Clement & Susan Moore & Michael Lockwood & Michael Mitchell, 2015. "Using insights from pragmatism to develop reforms that strengthen institutional competence for conserving biodiversity," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(4), pages 463-489, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective action; Power; Natural resources; Borders; Collaboration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:44:y:2011:i:4:p:345-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .