Adaptive governance as a reform strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjay Reddy & Antoine Heuty, 2008. "Global Development Goals: The Folly of Technocratic Pretensions," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Ronald Brunner, 2007. "The world revolution of our time: a review and update," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(3), pages 191-219, September.
- Lance Gunderson & Stephen Light, 2006. "Adaptive management and adaptive governance in the everglades ecosystem," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(4), pages 323-334, December.
- Ronald Brunner, 2006. "A Paradigm for Practice," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(2), pages 135-167, June.
- Mark Axelrod, 2009. "Adaptive Governance: The Dynamics of Atlantic Fisheries Management," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 146-148, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauren Richie & J. Oppenheimer & Susan Clark, 2012. "Social process in grizzly bear management: lessons for collaborative governance and natural resource policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(3), pages 265-291, September.
- Patricia Gober & Ray Quay & Kelli L. Larson, 2016. "Outdoor Water Use as an Adaptation Problem: Insights from North American Cities," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(3), pages 899-912, February.
- Kelli L. Larson & Dave D. White & Patricia Gober & Amber Wutich, 2015. "Decision-Making under Uncertainty for Water Sustainability and Urban Climate Change Adaptation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-24, November.
- Abigail York & Michael Schoon, 2011. "Collaboration in the shadow of the wall: shifting power in the borderlands," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(4), pages 345-365, November.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9268-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Clement & Susan Moore & Michael Lockwood & Michael Mitchell, 2015. "Using insights from pragmatism to develop reforms that strengthen institutional competence for conserving biodiversity," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(4), pages 463-489, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Reform; Natural resource policy; Climate change policy; The Internet; National security policy; Development aid policy; Health care policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:43:y:2010:i:4:p:301-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .