Adaptive governance as a reform strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjay Reddy & Antoine Heuty, 2008. "Global Development Goals: The Folly of Technocratic Pretensions," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Mark Axelrod, 2009. "Adaptive Governance: The Dynamics of Atlantic Fisheries Management," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 146-148, November.
- Ronald Brunner, 2007. "The world revolution of our time: a review and update," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(3), pages 191-219, September.
- Lance Gunderson & Stephen Light, 2006. "Adaptive management and adaptive governance in the everglades ecosystem," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(4), pages 323-334, December.
- Ronald Brunner, 2006. "A Paradigm for Practice," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(2), pages 135-167, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abigail York & Michael Schoon, 2011. "Collaboration in the shadow of the wall: shifting power in the borderlands," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(4), pages 345-365, November.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9268-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lauren Richie & J. Oppenheimer & Susan Clark, 2012. "Social process in grizzly bear management: lessons for collaborative governance and natural resource policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(3), pages 265-291, September.
- Patricia Gober & Ray Quay & Kelli L. Larson, 2016. "Outdoor Water Use as an Adaptation Problem: Insights from North American Cities," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(3), pages 899-912, February.
- Kelli L. Larson & Dave D. White & Patricia Gober & Amber Wutich, 2015. "Decision-Making under Uncertainty for Water Sustainability and Urban Climate Change Adaptation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-24, November.
- Sarah Clement & Susan Moore & Michael Lockwood & Michael Mitchell, 2015. "Using insights from pragmatism to develop reforms that strengthen institutional competence for conserving biodiversity," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(4), pages 463-489, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Reform; Natural resource policy; Climate change policy; The Internet; National security policy; Development aid policy; Health care policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:43:y:2010:i:4:p:301-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.