Adaptive governance as a reform strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Axelrod, 2009. "Adaptive Governance: The Dynamics of Atlantic Fisheries Management," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 146-148, November.
- Lance Gunderson & Stephen Light, 2006. "Adaptive management and adaptive governance in the everglades ecosystem," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(4), pages 323-334, December.
- Ronald Brunner, 2007. "The world revolution of our time: a review and update," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(3), pages 191-219, September.
- Ronald Brunner, 2006. "A Paradigm for Practice," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(2), pages 135-167, June.
- Sanjay Reddy & Antoine Heuty, 2008. "Global Development Goals: The Folly of Technocratic Pretensions," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 5-28, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:43:y:2010:i:4:p:301-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.