Social process in grizzly bear management: lessons for collaborative governance and natural resource policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald D. Brunner, 2004. "Context-sensitive monitoring and evaluation for the World Bank," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(2), pages 103-136, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:79:y:1985:i:02:p:293-304_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Wilshusen, 2009. "Social process as everyday practice: the micro politics of community-based conservation and development in southeastern Mexico," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(2), pages 137-162, May.
- Peter deLeon, 1983. "Policy Evaluation And Program Termination," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 2(4), pages 631-647, May.
- Douglas Clark & D. Slocombe, 2011. "Grizzly Bear conservation in the Foothills Model Forest: appraisal of a collaborative ecosystem management effort," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Mark McBeth & Elizabeth Shanahan & Paul Hathaway & Linda Tigert & Lynette Sampson, 2010. "Buffalo tales: interest group policy stories in Greater Yellowstone," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(4), pages 391-409, December.
- Tazim Jamal & Marcus Eyre, 2003. "Legitimation Struggles in National Park Spaces: The Banff Bow Valley Round Table," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 417-441.
- David Mattson & Nina Chambers, 2009. "Human-provided waters for desert wildlife: what is the problem?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(2), pages 113-135, May.
- Ronald Brunner, 2010. "Adaptive governance as a reform strategy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(4), pages 301-341, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:porgrv:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11115-016-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alyssa P. & de Loë, Rob C., 2017. "Incorporating Outcomes from Collaborative Processes into Government Decision Making: A Case Study from Low Water Response Planning in Ontario, Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 169-178.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Termination; Social process; Interdisciplinary problem solving; Policy sciences; Grizzly bear; Prototype;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:3:p:265-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .