Adaptive management and adaptive governance in the everglades ecosystem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunderson, Lance H., 2001. "SOUTH FLORIDA: THE REALITY OF CHANGE AND THE PROSPECTS FOR SUSTAINABILITY: Managing surprising ecosystems in southern Florida," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 371-378, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Pahl-Wostl & Paul Jeffrey & Nicola Isendahl & Marcela Brugnach, 2011. "Maturing the New Water Management Paradigm: Progressing from Aspiration to Practice," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(3), pages 837-856, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1244-:d:104852 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahui, Viktoria & Richards, Amanda C., 2014. "Lessons from resource management by indigenous Maori in New Zealand: Governing the ecosystems as a commons," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1-7.
- Ansell, Christopher K. & Bartenberger, Martin, 2016. "Varieties of experimentalism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 64-73.
- Ronald Brunner, 2010. "Adaptive governance as a reform strategy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(4), pages 301-341, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWater management; Adaptive management; Adaptive governance; Everglades;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:39:y:2006:i:4:p:323-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .