Too close for comfort? the impact of official aid on nongovernmental organizations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Uphoff, Norman, 1993. "Grassroots organizations and NGOs in rural development: Opportunities with diminishing states and expanding markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 607-622, April.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 1992. "Democratic Rural Development: Leadership Accountability in Regional Peasant Organizations, Development and Change," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt8tb0q3nr, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Van Der Heijden, Hendrik, 1987. "The reconciliation of NGO autonomy, program integrity and operational effectiveness with accountability to donors," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1, Supple), pages S103-S112.
- Jane G. Covey, 1995. "Accountability and effectiveness in NGO policy Alliances," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 857-867, November.
- Fisher, Julie, 1994. "Is the iron law of oligarchy rusting away in the Third World?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 129-143, February.
- Bratton, Michael, 1989. "The politics of government-NGO relations in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 569-587, April.
- Fox, Jonathan A & HernÃ¡ndez, Luis, 1989. "Offsetting the `Iron Law of Oligarchy': The Ebb and Flow of Leadership Accountability in a Regional Peasant Organization," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt4416r29c, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:6:p:961-973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.