Too close for comfort? the impact of official aid on nongovernmental organizations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Der Heijden, Hendrik, 1987. "The reconciliation of NGO autonomy, program integrity and operational effectiveness with accountability to donors," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1, Supple), pages 103-112.
- Uphoff, Norman, 1993. "Grassroots organizations and NGOs in rural development: Opportunities with diminishing states and expanding markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 607-622, April.
- Fox, Jonathan A & HernÃ¡ndez, Luis, 1989. "Offsetting the `Iron Law of Oligarchy': The Ebb and Flow of Leadership Accountability in a Regional Peasant Organization," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt4416r29c, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jane G. Covey, 1995. "Accountability and effectiveness in NGO policy Alliances," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 857-867, November.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 1992. "Democratic Rural Development: Leadership Accountability in Regional Peasant Organizations, Development and Change," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt8tb0q3nr, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Bratton, Michael, 1989. "The politics of government-NGO relations in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 569-587, April.
- Fisher, Julie, 1994. "Is the iron law of oligarchy rusting away in the Third World?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 129-143, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:6:p:961-973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.