Democratic Rural Development: Leadership Accountability in Regional Peasant Organizations, Development and Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Jonathan A, 1994. "The Difficult Transition from Clientelism to Citizenship: Lessons from Mexico," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt4n4746hk, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odile Hoffmann & Emilia Velasquez, 1997. "Les organisations paysannes des années 90 au Mexique : le difficile cheminement entre concertation et récupération," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(150), pages 409-425.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Grandvoinnet, Helene & Romani, Mattia, 2000. "State-community synergies in development : laying the basis for collective action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2439, The World Bank.
- Edwards, Michael & Hulme, David, 1996. "Too close for comfort? the impact of official aid on nongovernmental organizations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 961-973, June.
- Roberts, Susan M. & Jones III, John Paul & Frohling, Oliver, 2005. "NGOs and the globalization of managerialism: A research framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1845-1864, November.
- Meyer, Carrie A., 1997. "The political economy of NGOs and information sharing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1127-1140, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment and Development; Social Movements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:glinre:qt8tb0q3nr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cgirs/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .