Some Lessons from Transaction-Cost Politics for Less-Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Rivera-Santos & Carlos Rufín, 2010. "Odd Couples: Understanding the Governance of Firm–NGO Alliances," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 55-70, July.
- Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2008. "On the Non-Contractual Nature of Donor-Recipient Interaction in Development Assistance," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alex Mourmouras & Wolfgang Mayer, 2009. "International Financial Assistance: A Loan Mechanism-Design Approach," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 126-158, March.
- Azuero, Francisco & Guzmán, Alexander & Trujillo, María Andréa, 2011. "Contratos de Estabilidad Jurídica en Colombia (CEJ): ¿información asimétrica, inconsistencia intertemporal o captura de la autoridad tributaria?," Galeras. Working Papers Series 031, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Mariano Tommasi, 2006. "The Institutional Foundations of Public Policy," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-36, January.
- Hans Pitlik, 2004. "Institutionelle Voraussetzungen marktorientierter Reformen der Wirtschaftspolitik," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 240/2004, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Leoni, Patrick & Luchini, Stéphane, 2011.
"Designing the financial tools to promote universal access to AIDS care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 181-188, January.
- Patarick Leoni & Stephane Luchini, 2006. "Designing the Financial Tools to Promote Universal Access to AIDS Care," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1711106, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Mike, Károly, 2016.
"Merre vezessen a magyar kapitalizmus útja?. Látkép Ronald Coase világítótornyából
[Which course for Hungary s capitalism?. A view from Ronald Coase s lighthouse]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 597-614.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2009.
"Toward a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 729-770, September.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43903, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patibandla, Murali, 2001. "Pattern of Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies: An Exploration," Working Papers 1-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Carro Fernandez, Martha, 2007. "Welcoming Foreign Direct Investment? A Political Economy Approach to FDI Policies in Argentina and Brazil," MPRA Paper 47252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2013. "Is a global crisis required to prevent climate change? A historical–institutional perspective," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 28, pages 598-614 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brugere, C., 2006. "Can integrated coastal management solve agriculture, fisheries, aquaculture conflicts at the land-water interface?: a perspective from new institutional economics," IWMI Books, Reports H039121, International Water Management Institute.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "Participatory Politics, Social Cooperation, and Economic Stability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 140-144, May.
- Cooter, Robert D., 2005. "Law, Information, and the Poverty of Nations," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt4hd374nq, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Cooter, Robert D, 2005. "Innovation, Information, and the Poverty of Nations," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9sz547bd, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- S. Mansoob Murshed, 2009. "On the Non-Contractual Nature of Donor-Recipient Interaction in Development Assistance," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 416-428, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:15:y:2003:i:2:p:107-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.