Do Better Institutions Make Better Policy? Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Tommasi, 2003. "Crises, institutions politiques et réformes politiques : le bon, le mauvais et l'affreux," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 11(2), pages 49-81.
- Adam Posen & Daniel Popov Gould, 2006.
"Has EMU had any Impact on the Degree of Wage Restraint?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1783, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adam S. Posen & Daniel Popov Gould, 2006. "Has EMU Had Any Impact on the Degree of Wage Restraint?," Working Paper Series WP06-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Janine Aron, 2003.
"Building institutions in post-conflict African economies,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 471-485.
- Aron, Janine, 2002. "Building Institutions in Post-Conflict African Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Luděk Kouba, 2009.
"Návrh klasifikace soudobých sociálně-ekonomických přístupů k teorii růstu
[The Proposal of Original Classification of Contemporary Social-Economic Approaches to the Growth Theory]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 696-713.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:1:y:1998:i:1:p:173-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.