Accountability for Empowerment: Dilemmas Facing Non-Governmental Organizations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vakil, Anna C., 1997. "Confronting the classification problem: Toward a taxonomy of NGOs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2057-2070, December.
- S. Akbar Zaidi, 1999. "NGO failure and the need to bring back the state," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 259-271.
- D Rajasekhar, 2000. "Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) In India: Opportunities And Challenges," Working Papers 66, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Ebrahim, Alnoor, 2003. "Accountability In Practice: Mechanisms for NGOs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 813-829, May.
- A. Joshi & M. Moore, 2000. "Enabling Environments: Do Anti-Poverty Programmes Mobilise the Poor?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 25-56, October.
- Uvin, Peter & Jain, Pankaj S. & Brown, L. David, 2000. "Think Large and Act Small: Toward a New Paradigm for NGO Scaling Up," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1409-1419, August.
- Fisher, Julie, 1994. "Is the iron law of oligarchy rusting away in the Third World?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 129-143, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:6:p:951-963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.