A law & economics approach to the study of integrated management regimes of estuaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Laixiang, 2002. "Introduction Adaptive Efficiency and Evolving Diversity of Enterprise Ownership and Governance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 754-758, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:03:p:582-600_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Rose Anne Devlin & R. Quentin Grafton, 1998. "Economic Rights and Environmental Wrongs," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1119.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2008. "Institutions And The Environment," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 24-31, September.
- Daniel H. Cole & Peter Z. Grossman, 2002. "The Meaning of Property Rights: Law versus Economics?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 317-330.
- Soderqvist, Tore & Mitsch, William J. & Turner, R. Kerry, 2000. "Valuation of wetlands in a landscape and institutional perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-6, October.
- Holderness, Clifford G., 2003. "Joint ownership and alienability," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 75-100, March.
- R. Quentin Grafton, 2000. "Governance of the Commons: A Role for the State?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(4), pages 504-517.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
- T.S. Veeman & J. Politylo, 2003. "The Role of Institutions and Policy in Enhancing Sustainable Development and Conserving Natural Capital," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Smith, Henry E, 2002. "Exclusion versus Governance: Two Strategies for Delineating Property Rights," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 453-487, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syed Arshad Hussain Shah & Syed Akhter Hussain Shah & Mahmood Khalid, 2007. "Incompatibility of Laws and Natural Resources: A Case Study of Land Revenue Laws and Their Implications in Federal Areas of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1105-1117.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional analysis; types of ownership; law & economics; integrated management; institutional legal theory; estuaries; natural resources management; common pool resources; property rights;
- K - Law and Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-08-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2004-08-23 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0408002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .