Incompatibility of Laws and Natural Resources: A Case Study of Land Revenue Laws and Their Implications in Federal Areas of Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Omar Azfar, 2006. "The New Institutional Economics Approach to Economic Development: A Discussion of Social, Political, Legal, and Economic Institutions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 965-980.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005.
"Public Choice, Constitutional Political Economy and Law and Economics,"
Method and Hist of Econ Thought
0508001, EconWPA, revised 09 Aug 2005.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Public Choice, Constitutional Political Economy and Law and Economics," Law and Economics 0508006, EconWPA.
- Wim van de Griendt, 2004. "A law & economics approach to the study of integrated management regimes of estuaries," Law and Economics 0408002, EconWPA.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:46:y:2007:i:4:p:1105-1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.