Public Choice, Constitutional Political Economy and Law and Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Public Choice, Constitutional Political Economy and Law and Economics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0508001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald H. Coase, 2008.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
Springer Books, in: Claude Ménard & Mary M. Shirley (ed.), Handbook of New Institutional Economics, chapter 2, pages 31-39,
- Ronald H. Coase, 2005. "The Institutional Structure of Production," Springer Books, in: Claude Menard & Mary M. Shirley (ed.), Handbook of New Institutional Economics, chapter 2, pages 31-39, Springer.
- Coase, R H, 1992. "The Institutional Structure of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 713-719, September.
- Coase Ronald, 1991. "The Institutional Structure of Production," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1975.
"The Independent Judiciary in an Interest-Group Perspective,"
Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 875-901, December.
- William M. Landes & Richard A. Posner, 1975. "The Independent Judiciary in an Interest-Group Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2017. "Monetary Constitutionalism: Some Recent Developments," MPRA Paper 83052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Arshad Hussain Shah & Syed Akhter Hussain Shah & Mahmood Khalid, 2007. "Incompatibility of Laws and Natural Resources: A Case Study of Land Revenue Laws and Their Implications in Federal Areas of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1105-1117.
- Rakhmeeva, I. I., 2017. "Development of a quality rating for regulatory impact assessment in municipalities," R-Economy, Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management, vol. 3(1), pages 23-31.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ervin, David E. & Fox, Glenn, 1998. "Environmental Policy Considerations In The Grain-Livestock Subsectors In Canada, Mexico And The United States," Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop 1998: Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; 16754, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Christophe Depres & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008.
"Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 412-434, August.
- Depres, Christophe & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2005. "Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24729, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Muller-Pelzer, Felicia, 2004. "The Clean Development Mechanism," Report Series 26122, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Müller-Pelzer, Felicia, 2004. "The Clean Development Mechanism," HWWA Reports 244, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Eric C. Edwards & Martin Fiszbein & Gary D. Libecap, 2020. "Colonial Origins, Property Rights, and the Organization of Agricultural Production: the US Midwest and Argentine Pampas Compared," NBER Working Papers 27750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar J. Cacho & Graham R. Marshall & Mary Milne, 2003.
"Smallholder Agroforestry Projects: Potential for carbon sequestration and poverty alleviation,"
03-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Marshall, Graham R. & Milne, Mary, 2003. "Smallholder agroforestry projects: Potential for carbon sequestration and poverty alleviation," ESA Working Papers 289093, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Glenn Furton & Adam Martin, 2019. "Beyond market failure and government failure," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 178(1), pages 197-216, January.
- Szakadát, László, 1995. "Ronald Coase és a közgazdaságtan módszertana [Ronald Coase and the methodology of economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1044-1051.
- Allen Douglas W. & Lueck Dean, 2018. "The Insight and the Legacy of the Theory of Share Tenancy," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Oleg Sukharev, 2012. "The Neoinstitutional Contracts Theory: New Perspectives," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(1), pages 87-118.
- Peter J. Boettke & Rosolino A. Candela, 2017. "Rational choice as if the choosers were human," Chapters, in: Morris Altman (ed.), Handbook of Behavioural Economics and Smart Decision-Making, chapter 4, pages 68-85, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tan Ngoc Vu & Duc Hong Vo & Michael McAleer, 2019.
"Rent seeking for export licenses: Application to the Vietnam rice market,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
2019-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Vu, T.N. & Vo, D.H. & McAleer, M.J., 2019. "Rent Seeking for Export Licenses: Application to the Vietnam Rice Market," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hahn Robert, 2010.
"Designing Smarter Regulation with Improved Benefit-Cost Analysis,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Hahn, Robert, 2010. "Designing Smarter Regulation with Improved Benefit-Cost Analysis," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Schmid, Andreas, 2007. "Incentive Compatibility and Efficiency in the contractual Insurer-Provider Relationship: Economic Theory and practical Implications: The Case of North Carolina," MPRA Paper 23311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Alessandro Marra & Alessandro Sarra, 2010. "Incomplete antitrust laws and private actions for damages," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 111-135, October.
- Michel S. Zouboulakis & John Kamarianos, 2002. "Racionalidad y cooperación entre firmas. Examen del comportamiento habitual de las industrias griegas," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 98-113, July-Dece.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 1998.
"Los mercados de instituciones y las instituciones endogenas,"
Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 48, pages 149-168, Enero Jun.
- Carlos Esteban Posada P., 1997. "Los Mercados de Instituciones y las Instituciones Endógenas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003174, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 1997. "Los Mercados de Instituciones y las Instituciones Endógenas," Borradores de Economia 081, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kim, Jongwook & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "A Strategic Theory of the Firm as a Nexus of Incomplete Contracts: A Property Rights Approach," Working Papers 08-0108, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Richard Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A review essay," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 383-395, December.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2008. "The consequences of voluntary traceability system for supply chain relationships. An application of transaction cost economics," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 560-569, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and Economics; Constitutional Economics;
- K - Law and Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0508006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.