The Role of Institutions and Policy in Enhancing Sustainable Development and Conserving Natural Capital
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reynolds, Lloyd G, 1983. "The Spread of Economic Growth to the Third World: 1850-1980," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 941-80, September.
- S. V. Ciriacy-Wantrup, 1956. "Concepts Used as Economic Criteria for a System of Water Rights," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(4), pages 295-312.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2001.
"Nature, Power, and Growth,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(5), pages 558-88, November.
- Terrence S. Veeman, 1989. "Sustainable Development: Its Economic Meaning and Policy Implications," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(4), pages 875-886, December.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995.
"Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:5:y:2003:i:3:p:317-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.